//55

Christmas Day 2019
Parisa's POV
6:00am

Brooklyn ran into the room squealing.

"Merry Christmas" she shouted.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I smiled to her.

"Has Santa been?" She asked.

"Why don't we go look" Charlie replied.

I picked up Ebony from her cot and took her downstairs and got her bottle while Brooklyn and Charlie decided what present she was opening first.

The whole living room was filled with Brooklyn and Ebony's presents.

We all sat on the floor and opened all the presents,

The living room was covered in wrapping paper, ripped apart, Brooklyn's presents in one corner and Ebony's in the other.

"I want this built Daddy, and this, and this" Brooklyn handed Charlie boxes of things to be built.

"Let me go get my present for mummy first" he said as he stood up.

I had given him his present and he had gave me mine, but apparently he had another thing for me. We said we weren't going mad on each other's presents this year, but of course Charlie had to go further.

He came back in and handed me a small box wrapped messily.

I opened it and I ope ed the box to reveal a beautiful diamond necklace. It had a small heart on it, with the words Charisa engraved.

It was so beautiful, "Thank you" I smirked up at him, he leaned down a pressed his lips to mine.

"Daddy, hurry up, this play table won't build its self." Brooklyn moaned.

I laughed at her and Charlie got building.

*Lunch time*

We were having a Christmas Day lunch with Mikey, Betsy, Luke, Zahra, Matt, and all our parents and of course it was at our house. Trust Charlie to volunteer for us to have it here.

I sat in the living room watching Brooklyn and Luke play while Zahra was playing cutesy with Ebony.

"Lunch is ready" Charlie screamed above all the noise.

We all sat down eating, Betsy shouting at Luke for making a mess and Ebony disturbing everyone with her cries.

"Let me get her" Charlie said to me as I went to get up and get her.

"I'm not eating that," Brooklyn moaned throwing cutlery down on the table.

"Why?" I knew she was just making excuses.

"It doesn't look nice" she complained.

"If you don't eat it you don't get desert," I told her and her mood soon changed as she stuffed her face with the Christmas dinner.

We finished dinner and ate Desert before we all sat again talking and exchanging gifts,

Me, Betsy and Zahra sat talking and watching Brooklyn and Luke when Charlie came up to me, "babe can you take her? I've got to go help Mikey" he winked, I knew what he meant and took Ebony from his arms.

Ebony was awake and was enjoying the attention. Her dark eyes stared up at me, and she giggled. She never stopped giggling.

"I think you should be called Giggles" Zahra said to the giggling baby in my arms.

"You want to come to Aunty Zahra," she continued speaking in a baby voice to her.

She took her from me letting me go get her bottle that she was due.