//33

9am

Parisa's POV

It was the words everyone dreads,

"You've lost your baby"

Five minutes ago I was told I was lost the baby.

Tears spilled from my eyes and Charlie's who had been with me the whole night.

I was heartbroken. After everything, I lost it.

"It's all my fault" I cried.

"No it's not! It's just something that happens Babe. Stop blaming yourself" Charlie said, whipping his tears then mine.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was Zahra. We'd texted her to say what had happened.

"I'm so sorry" she cried.

No hello, no nothing just "I'm so sorry."

"I'm on my way. I'll be there soon." She said.

I couldn't speak, tears poured from my eyes like a waterfall.

Charlie took the phone from my hand and said to Zahra, "thank you, see you soon"

I couldn't even speak right now, Charlie pulled me into his chest and we cried together.

"I can't believe it. How are we so unlucky." I cried into Charlie.

"It's not our fault babe." He repeated himself again.

Suddenly the room door burst open and Zahra appeared.

"I'm so sorry guys" she threw her arms around both of us.

She sat on my hospital bed her arm around me.

"Is only my luck" I said.

"Not it's not, these things just happen sometimes." Zahra said.

She spent a little while longer with us then she left to go tell dad and the rest of the family.

Then Betsy and Mikey rushed in.

Luke in Mikey's arms and Betsy holding Brooklyn's hand.

Betsy wrapped her arms around us. "I'm sorry" she cried.

"Why you's sad?" Brooklyn asked,

"Come her baby" Charlie said, whipping his tears and patting the spot next to him on my hospital bed.

I couldn't speak for tears, Betsy hugged me tight as I cried into her.

I listened as Charlie explained to Brooklyn that we lost the baby.

"Will it ever come back, I wanted a little Brother or sister" she asked as she crawled onto Charlie's lap. What she said broke my heart. We've disappointed her.

"Maybe one day, you can have a little brother or sister." Charlie said to her. I turned around and saw the pain in his eyes.

"Have you's seen Twitter?" Mikey asked.

We shocked her heads and Mikey handed us his phone.

Zahra said she'd tweet about it, but I never expected to get this response.

#sorryforthelossCharisa was trending worldwide.

"The youngsters are amazing" I smiled at the screen.

After a while are families had all came to visit saying who sorry they were for our loss. But really nothing could make me feel better, I felt numb.

I was let out of hospital later that day, and we went home.

I came in dropped my bag in the hall and walked right upstairs.

I lay in my bed facing the wall and cuddled into the teddy, I had bought only a few days ago for the baby. Tears rolled down my cheeks. This was all my fault.

Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around me from behind, "stop blaming yourself" he whispered in my ear.

I rolled around not daring to leave his grasp and buried my head in his chest.

"I love you" he whispered.

""I love you too" I whispered back