//27

Charlie's POV

"I'm pregnant...." She stuttered.

Her cries turned it Sobs.

"Am I the dad?" I asked nervously.

"Of course." She looked up at me.

"Then why are you so upset?" I asked.

"because we never talked about having an another kid, i thought you would leave me...." She continued on about all her worries.

"Baby, listen to me, would I ever leave you?" I pulled her onto my lap and she curled into my chest.

"I don't know." She answered.

"Well i want you to know that I'd never leave you." I told her. "This baby's gonna make us stronger,"

He sobs dyed down and she curled in to me.

"On the way home can we get a nandos?" She asked.

"Of course babe," I said, she loved nandos as much as I did.

We stood in the que waiting to be served.

We got our nandos and left, eating it on the way home.

We got home and the house was quiet. Mikey and Betsy sat cuddle up on the sofa, he kids must of been in bed. I checked the time 9:30pm.

I walked upstairs P following.

Parisa's POV

I followed Charlie upstairs. there was nothing more I want that just to cuddle up with Charlie right now and he knew that.

As Charlie entered our room I peeked my head inside Brooklyn room to check on her.

She rolled about in the bed chucking soft toys everywhere. Just a usual night for Brooklyn.

I closed her room door over and entered my room.

Charlie lay in just his boxers in the bed.

I got changed into my pjs and put Charlie jumper on at he had given me earlier.

I jumped into bed beside him and cuddled into him. We lay there just cuddling for a while, no phones, no TV, no nothing just us. It was nice.