//3

Mikey's POV

I woke up. My head thumping and my stomach churning. I had been out last night with Charlie and some other guys and maybe had got a little drunk.

"Morning" I said to Betsy who was awake on her phone next to me.

She didn't reply, she just gave me a face that said you're in trouble.

"I'm apologising for what ever I did or said last night" I said.  

"You came in telling me about this girl you met. Apparently she was gorgeous and a great kisser" she said.

"Bets..." I didn't know what to say, I can't remember any girl.

"Explain" she looked angry.

"I can't remember any girl, the only girl I can remember  from last night was you. When I came in and kissed you." I told her.

She glared at me.

"I don't remember anything else" I almost yelled.

"I'll ask Charlie then" she said getting up.

"Probably not a good idea, don't think he can remember much either." Parisa walked in with Brooklyn following her.

"Uncle Mikey, Aunty Betsy, do you want a cupcake?" Brooklyn said carrying carefully a plate of cupcakes. "I made them"

"Of course I would" I said and took one, Betsy took one as well.

"These are really good, Brooky" Betsy said.

"Hung over much" Parisa looked at me.

"A little, how bad's Charlie?" I asked,

"Been sick twice and is still in bed, thinks he's awake though." She told me.

"Come on Brooky let's leave Aunty Betsy and uncle Mikey to get ready" p took the plate from Brooklyn.

They left the room closing the door behind her.

"The only girl I kissed last night was you." I told her.

"I don't believe you," she said. "Then why's there lipstick on your lips." She whipped it off.

"It's yours" I told her.

Betsy's POV

I was so pissed off with Mikey. Why would he do that, he cheated on me.

I walked out the room to get a shower.

I Came back into the room about half an hour later, and Mikey was still in bed.

"Bets I'm sorry," he said. "If I did kiss someone it would of been a drunken mistake." He said.

I glared at him, "the lipsticks yours though" he said "I found the match" he held up the lip stick.

I wasn't sure if I believed him or not.

"Look Bets, I would never cheat on you. Your the love of my life. I wouldn't even think about cheating on you, I'm sorry but I think the girl I was talking about was you." He explained.

I knew he would never cheat on me, it was a definite misunderstanding.

"I'm sorry, I should of believed you" I spoke, sitting on the bed beside him.

"It's ok" he whispered into my ear, he moved his lips from my ear to my lips and kissed me.

First Metsy chapter!!!!!! Hope you liked it!