//34

Parisa's POV

It had been 2 weeks since I lost the baby. It all seemed a blur to me. Everything did.
I was still so numb and I was still blaming myself.

I lay in bed tears rolling down my cheeks. As the door opened I whipped my cheeks and Charlie walked carrying a tired looking Brooklyn.

He gave me a stern look as he saw my tear stained cheeks, thank god he had Brooklyn cause if not I would be getting a lecture to stop blaming my self.

"You's want some breakfast?" I asked them as Brooklyn jumped on the bed.

"Yes please Mummy, I'm hungry" Brooklyn said.

"Come on then gorgeous, we'll go make some pancakes." I picked her up.

We went downstairs and Betsy stood making some breakfast as well.

"Morning" she smiled.

"Morning," I replied,

I made Brooklyn pancakes and a few for me and Charlie.

Brooklyn sat besides Betsy at the breakfast as I drowned the pancakes in syrup.

Suddenly that feeling of being sick rushed through my body and I raced for the bathroom.

Betsy appeared beside me holding my hair back.

"Why?" I whipped my mouth and flushed the toilet. "That was like pregnancy sickness"

"But you lost he baby, how could this?" Betsy asked.

I carried on being sick for the next two week  until Betsy literally dragged me to the doctors.

Betsy and me sat in the waiting room, for the doctors.

I was called and we went and saw the doctor.

They spent forever doing tests and scans.

Finally I was called again, me and Betsy went into the room and the doctor said "We've got the rest.....

Sorry it's short!