//31

Hey so I'm so sorry! I said I would update by the weekend but I couldn't cause the Internet where I was is shit! But I'm back home now so I'll try update as often as I can!

Parisa's POV

Today we were going to build a bear. We promised Brooklyn we'd get her a big old a bear as part of her birthday. So we taking her today so she can pick it and that.

"What animals do you think they'll be daddy" she asked as Charlie took her hand as we walked into the shopping mall.

"I don't know what animal do you want?" Charlie asked her.

"I don't know yet"she answered.

As soon as Build a bear workshop was in sight. She had let go of Charlie's hand and ran towards it.

"We're gonna go look in some of the baby stores, I suppose we'll see you's later" Betsy laughed pushing Luke's pram.

"I suppose, she's rather excited" I laughed as we watched Brooklyn run into the store.

Mikey and Betsy left with Luke as we got dragged into build a bear.

"I want this one" Brooklyn said holding up an unstuffed puppy rabbit.

Suddenly there was squeals from behind us.

We turned around and there was a group of youngsters, we got pictures with them and of course they asked where Betsy and Mikey were so we told them they were in baby shops looking for stuff for Luke so they were determined to go find them.

After meeting the youngsters we got Brooklyn's puppy stuffed and went to get clothes for it.

"Mummy, can you pass me the dress from the top shelf?" Brooklyn asked trying to jump up and get it but she was too small and to be honest I think I might of been too.

I tried reaching for it but I couldn't get it.

"Chaz can you get that dress down please?" I asked Charlie who was more interested in what he was doing on his phone that choosing outfits for a stuffed puppy.

He nodded and passed me the dress from the top shelf.

Me and Brooklyn tried different outfits on the puppy until we finally got the perfect one.

We got shoes and hair bows to match and then we went to make its birth certificate.

Charlie sat down on the stool with a computer and Brooklyn sat on his knee.

"What do you want to call it" Charlie asked her as he filled in the birth certificate.

"I want to call her, sparkles" she answered still holding the dog.

Charlie finished filling the birth certificate in and we went and payed for it.

We met Betsy and Mikey outside. Luke was still asleep in his pram.

Brooklyn ran up to them showing them the dog while me and Charlie walked, hands intertwined behind,

"It's so cute" Betsy said as Brooklyn pushed Mikey to he side so she could sit beside Betsy and show her the puppy.

She never let go of the puppy the whole day, it was her new friend.

Another filter chapter. Something big coming up soon!!!