//52

December 16th 2019

Parisa's POV

Me and Brooklyn were sorting out the decorations and Charlie put the Christmas tree up.

Ebony lay asleep in the Moses basket until Charlie dropped the tree, causing a giant thud that woke her up.

"Daddy, you are not doing that right." Brooklyn told him as I took a wide awake Ebony out her Moses basket.

With it half an hour Charlie finally had the tree standing up and ready to be decorated.

I stood on the ladder, hanging of it actually, wrapping lights around the six foot tall fake Christmas tree.

"Parisa you're gonna fall of them" Charlie said as he sat on the sofa Ebony awake on his lap and Brooklyn beside him.

"Well i'm done with the lights, Brooklyn are you gonna help put the tinsel and bobbles on?" I asked Brooklyn.

She nodded and jumped up.

We spent forever decorating the tree, which ending up being rather sparkly.

"There's no star!" Brooklyn squealed as we thought we had just finished.

"I'll go find it" I searched through the bags of left over Christmas decorations.

"Here it is" I found it and handed it to her.

It brought back so many memories, it was the star my mum always put on the tree. I was missed her so much, it wasn't long now before it would 5 years since we lost her. She would of loved Brooklyn and Ebony. I really wish they could of met her.

Charlie's sensed the memories that came back to me and wrapped my and arm around my waist as he held Ebony who was staring around the room in his other.

"I can't reach" Brooklyn jumped trying to reach the top of the tree, which was 6 foot tall.

Charlie passes me Ebony so he could lift Brooklyn up so she could reach the top of the tree.

She was lifted up and placed the star on the tree. It was now complete.

My life was complete, 2 lovely girls, the boy of my dreams, what else could I ask for? Nothing!

Short and cute chapter!!!!

For the next chapter do you's want,

A Charisa in the snow Chapter
Or
A Metsy in the snow chapter
Or
Sophia's anniversary

What ever you's pick I will definitely be doing a Sophia anniversary chapter whether or not you's pick it to be your next chapter!

So remover to vote and comment on what chapters you want, because your opinion matters.