//46

Parisa's POV

We lay under the duvet covers, both of us still naked from last nights events.

I looked over to Charlie who was sound asleep. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly and he started to stir.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled up at me.

"Morning," I replied and shuffled closer to him lying my head on his bare chest.

He kissed my head softly and ran a hand through my tangled hair.

"You were good last night," he smirked.

I was about to reply when I heard Brooklyn, "the door won't open" she said and it was obvious she was trying to push a door opened which was locked.

I pulled Charlie's t-shirt over my head and put a pain of pants on and Charlie pulled a pair of boxed on and I went and unlocked the door,

Brooklyn happily skipped Into the room as I picked Ebony up out her cot. She was awake but she wasn't crying for once.

Her big brown eyes looked up at me, she was gorgeous, her cheeky smile grew as I tickled her gently.

"Your gorgeous" I giggled to her,

"She is isn't she" Charlie said, picking up Brooklyn and carrying her down stairs following me with Ebony.

I held Ebony with one hand and got her bottle ready with the other.

Brooklyn sat at the breakfast bar as Charlie got her cereal.

After breakfast we all sat in the living room, I lay The smiling Ebony on her play mat and sat on the floor watching her.

She reached out to grab Brooklyn's build a bear she grabbed it and started at it.

"That's mine" Brooklyn shouted and grabbed it off Ebony.

"Brooklyn you have to share your toys" I told her.

"I don't want too! That's mine" she squealed.

'Well I'm sure when Ebony's older she'll share her toys with you too" Charlie agreed with me.

"But I'm not sharing my toys with her," she said and moved all her toys out the way.

"It's always Ebony" she cried,

"What do you mean?" I asked her,

"I mean mummy, that Ebony always gets noticed, she's always the prettier one and I don't want to share my toys because i don't want to give her more things. I wanted to be a big sister but now I don't" she cried.

I felt tears run down my cheeks. I can't believe I let it get this way.

I ran up to my room, not believing what I'd done.

All I wanted was a happy family.

What's gonna happen next?
I need your thoughts because I don't know what's gonna happen next...