//48

Parisa's POV

It was a typical stormy night. The wind howled and the rain battered of the roof. Thunder banged and lightning struck.

I hated storms, I had been scared since I was young. When the Lightning struck and cut the phone wire and people were electrocuted through the phone. That was what scared me. Everything about the storm scared me. I had a feeling this was going to be a long night.

I was the only one awake now, it was something like 3am now. I tried to get to sleep but nothing but fear filled my body.

I rolled over slightly and lay my head on A sound asleep Charlie's chest.

I heard Cries coming from across the hall, they became closer and closer.
The room door opened and A crying Brooklyn stood there.

"I don't like it" she cried.

"Me either Babe," I said.

She jumped into the bed which woke Charlie.

He sleepily looked to us, immediately realising we were petrified by the storm.

"I've got the slightest feeling my girls are scared." He laughed.

We nodded.

He pulled us close to him, Brooklyn In Between us. His arms wrapped right around Brooklyn and me.

We didn't move from that position unit there was cries from the cot. The storm had woken Ebony.

"I'll get her" Charlie said.

He unraveled himself from us and got Ebony from her cot.

By the time he got Ebony a bottle Brooklyn was almost asleep.

He passed Ebony to me and put Brooklyn to bed.

I fed Ebony, I was shaking, I was so scared.

"Let me do that, your getting it everywhere you're shaking so much," Charlie laughed.

I gave him Ebony and her bottle and let him feed it to her.

She was almost asleep by the time she had finished the bottle.

The thunder banged loader and lightning struck, I jumped up, my hate racing.

"P you need to calm down and get some sleep." Charlie said as he climbed back into bed.

"I'm too scared" I admitted.

"Nothing will hurt you as long as I'm here" he smiled sweetly.

"Wake me if you get get scared again, you know I'm here" he added.

He lay down and I curled into him, his arms wrapped around me, as long as I knew I had him I was no longer scared of the storm.

Quick and cute little update!