//26

Charlie's POV

I don't know what's going on with Parisa lately, she's just not been her usual self. I asked Mikey and Betsy about it but they haven't noticed a change in her. They just think I'm making stuff up, but I'm seriously worried about her.

She's been so distant from all of us lately, we haven't had sex in like forever and she just seems to be totally zoned out of everything. She's not been her crazy self since we went to Harry Potter studios a few weeks ago.

I sat at the breakfast bar, it was only about 9am but when Brooklyn's up, she's up.

"Daddy, can you change the Tv Onto my shows please?" Brooklyn held the remote for me.

"Yeh sure baby" I said and got up and walked into the living room.

I changed the TV onto Brooklyn's channels and sat down on the sofa.

Mikey walked in holding a wide a wake Luke in his arms.

"Do me a favour mate and hold him while I get his bottle please"  Mikey asked.

I nodded and took Luke from him. He was getting so big and looked more and more like Mikey. He must of been about four months old now.

I Ruffled his blonde hair with my hand as he started up at me with his big blue eyes, almost identical to Mikey's.

Mikey came back in with Luke's bottle  and took him off me and started to feed it to him.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I turned around to see Parisa, she looked so tired, she walked right past the living room  and dashed into the bathroom.

"Is P okay?" Mikey asked, obviously seeing what I saw.

"I don't know, watch Brooklyn for me will you?" I said and stood up. He nodded and I left the room.

I entered the down stairs bathroom to see P, bent over the toilet.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked and grabbed her hair back.

"Yeh, just a sickness bug." She said. But I knew she was lying. She'd been throwing up for the past week.

"P what's wrong? Be honest" I asked. I needed the truth.

"Nothing." She lied. And stood up and brushed her teeth and watched her hands.

I pretended I didn't knew she was lying and left the bathroom and went to make breakfast.

I Watched as P left the bathroom again, I knew she had threw up. It was now after lunch and I was very concerned about p. I knew she'd been like That before, but I couldn't remember when.

I really needed to know what was wrong with her.

"P, we need to talk." I told P.

"Okay, what do we need to talk about?" She asked as we sat on the bed in our room.

"You! Your not yourself, what's wrong?" I confronted her.

"I told you earlier nothing's wrong Charlie," she answered. "I've got a bit of a stomach bug and that's that."

"I know your lying." I said.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. You don't care anyway." She stated.

"I do care baby, why wouldn't i?" I was totally oblivious to what was going on.

"I saw your messages to the girl, what's she called, yeh Anna" she said.

"Anna's a friend of my sisters, she was telling me about Rachel's party." I stated the truth.

"Your a bad liar Charlie!" She yelled and ran.

Sherman right out the house. I ran after her but got to the bottom of the stairs before Betsy stopped me.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"P thinks I'm cheeting on her and there something wrong with her. She keeps throwing up and she so distant from me." I told her.

"Is she pregnant?" Betsy asked.

Now that she said that I didn't have to think twice.

"Come on, let's go find her mate." Mikey appeared beside Betsy.

"Bets you stay here with the kids." Mikey kissed her head and handed her Luke.

"Daddy where mummy gone?" Brooklyn asked walking out of the living room.

"I don't know sweetie, Me and uncle Mikey are gonna go find her you stay here with Aunty Betsy okay. You can held her with Luke." I said to Brooklyn, she looked so worried.

Me and Mikey ran out the house.

"You go one way I'll go the other way, call if you find her." I instructed Mikey.

"You too" he said. And we dashed off down the street in opposite directions.

Mikey's poly

Me and Charlie had looked everywhere for her.

Charlie was cheeks the other end of town while I went to look at the park once more.

It was getting Cold now.it was about 8pm, if P was put in the streets still she must of been hungry, thirsty and cold.

I walked into the park and felt a tap on my shoulder, I ever so hoped it was P but I turned around to see Charlie, carrying a take out McDonald's.

"Here you go mate," he handed me a bad of food and a can of coke.

We walked into the park for one last look for P and suddenly something caught my eye, there was a person curled up Against a tall tree, keeping warm from leaves. I was almost sure it was P.

"Chaz, there," I pointed to her.

I got his McDonald's chucked at me as he ran towards her. I'd never seen him run so fast in his life.

I ran after him but by the time I got there he was already sitting beside her, p wrapped in his arms.

Charlie's POV

I'd never ran so fast in my life.

I ran straight to her and wrapped her cold, shaking body in my arms.

She was stone cold and looked hungry.

"Baby Are you okay?" I asked as she cried into me.

I could see she was weak from lack of food and drink so the minute Mikey came over to Us I grabbed my McDonald's from him and opened it up and gave P a drink of my coke. And then my half eaten Big Mac.

"I'm gonna go home, help Bets getting the little ones to bed. I'll see you's later." Mikey said.

"Tell me what's wrong please?"I pleaded.

"If you tell me the truth about Anna?" She said.

So I can explained to her in that Anna was my sisters friend who needed help getting a party ready for her. And all the messages that were sent with I love you's and that was because she got muddled up with her boyfriends number. I even let P see my phone to prove it.

Tears famed to her eyes and she shivered once more in the cold.

I pulled of my jumper and put it on her.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you!" She stated.

"It's okay, now tell me what's wrong with you?" I said pulling her closer to me.

"Fine, I'm.......

Dun dun dun....
Another cliff hanger!
Do you's think p's pregnant or something else?