//16

Parisa's POV

The last 2 week have been amazing, best holiday ever. But now I was missing Brooklyn and Betsy and Mikey and performing  and all.

Today we were coming home. Charlie had packed and was finishing his hair off while I was trying to shut my case.

"I can't shut it" I moaned as I sat on top of it and tried to close it.

"Let's see" Charlie said moving away from the giant mirror and over to me.

"You sit on top and I'll try close it" he said

I sat on top and he yanked the zip around it.

"There you go" he said as I jumped off of it.

Finally we got to the airport and checked it And went through security.

I went shopping in duty free and came out with bags off stuff.

"Did you Get enough?" Charlie asked as he sat outside on a bench with all the hand luggage.

"Think so" I laughed.

"I got Brooklyn something" I said rummaging around trying to find it.

I lifted up a rather large teddy bear that had a Barbados jumper on.

"Cute" he giggled.

"I also got tones of Chocolate and sweets to share at the house and studio and that" I held up a bag full of chocolate and sweets.

Afters hours and hours of traveling we arrived at our house.

It was around midnight, so we figured Brooklyn would be in bed. But she'd see us in the morning.

I opened the door as Charlie got the cases.

"Your home" Betsy squealed as she hugged us. Mikey appeared from the living room and hugged us too.

"Is she asleep" I asked.

"Yeah, but she might wake up because she's dying to see you's" BB said.

"I'm gonna go to bed I'm tired" I moaned.

"Me too" Charlie said.

We went upstairs and I got changed and collapsed into bed. Oh how I missed my bed.

Charlie took his jeans off and his t shirt and slumbered in beside me.

I fell asleep quickly but was woken about an hour late to the room door opening.

"Mummy! Daddy" Brooklyn squealed.

"Hey babe" I moved slightly seeing it was Brooklyn.

"Why are you awake?" Charlie asked. It was 1am.

"I missed yous" she spoke, her voice was sleepy and she looked tired,

I patted a spot between me and Charlie in the bed and she climbed in beside us.

She was asleep in minutes, and so was I.

In the morning I awoke to a little voice beside me.

"Daddy, said I got a present" she looked at me.

"It's in that bag" I pointed to the bag on the floor and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"A teddy bear" she screamed.

"Do you like it?" I asked her as I turned around to see her.

She nodded and no bed back on the bed beside us, cuddling her teddy bear. I looked around to see Charlie, he was looking a little more awake than I was. His arms wrapped around my waist from behind as i snuggled closer to him.

Brooklyn sat next to us, talking away. Me and Charlie we're both zoned out and jet lagged.

"Right Brooky, why don't you let mummy and daddy sleep a little later,as they're tired

From flying and we'll go downstairs and get some waffles and watch Peppa pig" Mikey entered our room.

Brooklyn jumped up from the bed and went over to Mikey, who picked her up.

"Thanks mate" Charlie said as he left the room.

"I'm so jet lagged" I moaned as I turned around to face Charlie.

"Me too" Charlie said, as he pulled me closer.

I snuggled into him and wrapped my arms around him.

Soon I was asleep and so was he.

Another chapter!! I love writing this story and I hope you's are enjoying it!