Chapter 38 Cure?

I wake up. Huh? When did I dose off? All I remember is when I thought of that pink pedals falling in the room and Cody's eyes staring at me the tears falling from his cheeks mustering to speak to me. That was some day. All the people I met expect my foster parents though I was medusa or something, they would call me name so my foster parents got me these contacts to change my eye color as well as fix my vision. I never toke them off its like...apart of me now. When I told Cody about it I felt...different. I wanted to keep them off and just feel normal! Even thought my vision is a low proscription I really don't even need the contacts. I hope I can save Cody from this stupid thing going around. Rosie walks up to me.
"Hey, Abby....I...." She pauses scratching her neck.
"You ok?" I ask
"I-I'm fine!! Just before Cody became fully infected he dropped this..." She shows me scarlet that somewhat bad book I readied. What's it doing here? "He said the cure was in it so I thought maybe you finished it..."
"Oh I'm almost done with it! But how could there be the cure in that?"
"I don't know he just said the cure is in the book then passed out for a few seconds...and well stuff..."
I grab the book. I go to the page where the girl finds out she was the cure. I gave it back with my finger on the page.
"This is the part your probably looking for..." She grabs the book and reads the page so quickly I think she finished the  book already.
"Ha, I think I get it now most of the events in the book has happened already but the thing I don't get is why the girl name is scarlet and the villain is  I'm guessing you..." Oh ya that part my name is in this book...how strange.
"Well you can read the rest of the book there's no use to me anyways...there's, to many memories in that book I hate to remember.." I quickly walk away before she can say a thing. I run down the stairs and into my room. As soon as I enter I see someone I thought I would never see again.
"CODY!" I yell. He stands next to the lockers putting something on and walking towards me. I run towards him....

I go straight through him. I look back at Cody. I-it's a hologram! I feel for that one, how stupid of me. He walks towards the door and starts to touch buttons. Obviously there not going off, but he's pressing buttons. He then goes straight through the the door. I quickly open the door and follow him. Watching him walk all the way to the hallway and 'take a piece of a stone out the wall. I do as so and press a button. The door opens and a long dark downwards stair case waiting there for me. I start to walk down them hoping they don't open up and eat me. I reach the bottom and it was pitch dark. I place my hands on the wall and press something. Lights flicker on and a man sat in a small room.
"Huh? Oh you must be Abby!" He gets up and smiles.
"How do you know my name?"
"What didn't you see Cody 'coming' in here a moment ago."
"Yes? And how do you know about Cody?"
"oh right in his father!"
"F-father? Then your the guy who..."
"Ya that guy the one who experimented on you and your brother learning why you have red eyes!"
"Oh that..."
"Ya why don't you have red eyes anymore? Can you commanded them to not be red or something like that!?"
"No I just have something on to change there color for."
"Hmm...did Cody give you the book?"
"Y-Ya just not directly from him.." He nods and smiles even wider.
"Have you figured out the cure?"
"C-Cure?"
"Ya its in the book! Ends up the names are wrong your supposed to be scarlet and scarlet supposed to be you I guess the names for switched up some how.."
"I see well then have fun finding the cure!" I wave and go back up stairs. I find Rosie.
"Rosie I know what the cure is!"
"Me too!"
"It's me"
"It's youuuuuuu....oh you already know...."
"Ya I found Cody's dad and he knows about the book! Have you figured it out yet what formula or something like that will like change DNA into a cure?"
"Yes I did!" She takes a shot out. "Ready?" Chills go through the my back but I sigh be suck it up. She takes a lot of my blood and walks back making some type of things.
~~~~~~ 6 hours later~~~~~~
It's already sunset and the cure hasn't been finished yet. The door swings open and Rosie held a small test tube in her hand.
"Is this what toe looking forward?" She says. I run towards her and look at the tube.
"Your finally done making the cure!"
"What no I poured On my way! Red juice into test tube I'm about to find out what it is..." She pours it into her mouth and starts to act like she's brushing her teeth. "No it's just apple juice with red coloring." She takes other test tube out and looks at it.
"What's that?"
"Oh that cure I was working on, didn't you want this?"
"Are you sure that's it and not apple juice?"
"I mean it's red sense blood is red I mean what more evidence do you need!?"
I snatch it out of her hand and run towards the exit. It's locked. I open the window and jump out of it. I get back up and walk towards Cody who's still tied to the tree.
"What do you want slut..." I feel my heart break in two. I feel tears run down my cheeks. I know he won't trust me if I try and give him the cure so...I I put the cure in my mouth without swallowing it. I crush my lips against his and force him to drink the cure. It feels good to kiss him again but it hurts me as well sense I can taste his breath. It's not bad smell or anything it's just he is infected and I'm the cure so... I feel my legs getting num, he starts to kiss me back. It's coming back...yayay... It hurts still....I place my hands on his chest as I try to hold myself up. I stop and place my head on his shoulder.
"I'm  sorry..."  I back away and collapse. I feel the whole room start to go dark. I hear someone yell my name over and over again. Hands wrap around my waist but I can't see who it is. I catch my breath but the room seems darkish still.
"What did you do!!" Someone yells.
"Abby!! Abby come back!!! Abby!!!" Someone else yells. I close my eyes really quickly and open them again.

Huh? Where am I? I sit up. This is the room...when did I get here. I look around.
"Cody?" I get out of bed and walk out of the room. I look around the hallway. Where is everyone? I walk upstairs as I look around. Where is everyone? He door upstairs opens.
"Abby your awake..." Cody says. I watch as Cody walks up to me and hugs me. Warmth rages thought me as he hugs me even tighter.
"Cody..."
"Abby..." He lets go of me and looks me in the eye.
"Cody you're..."
"I'm sorry...I should t have left you in all this mess."
"Cody, it's not your fault ok! I mean who could have Predicated  that I would get hit by a bullet!" He smiles at me.
"Your right I mean who would have known...how about this lets introduce our selfs again and start over again..."
"Ok then...Hi I'm Abby..."
"Hi... I'm Cody..."

End of book 1...

~~~~ ~~~<
Gasp the book ended already!! Why well sense book 2 will come out later I'm going to make a whole new set of story's for you guys right now you can go check out choose... The first page is done already and waiting for you right now!!! Go check it out seriously!