Chapter 20 Why?

It was Cody. He was kissing scarlet as well. I can tell he's enjoying it and he toke that first step as well. I can feel my cheeks burn and water in my eyes. My vision gets blurry and Tears escaped. Was this on purpose? Is this just a joke? I don't know anymore...Tear after tear come down my face like rain. I step back and a tear rolled down my face and hit the floor. It was to much bare. I want to look away but my body wont listen. Cody opened one of his eyes and met mine. He stopped and looked at me. Scarlet looked at me but turned around. She was shocked and was red.
"Why?" I asked.
"Wait A-Abby its not what you..." I can feel my legs start to run. I want to stop and hear but I have no control anymore. I keep running to the big room. I see buck, I think my tears are making my vision become blurry...
"Hey Ab-" I pushed him to the side and ran into the hallway of the library. I hear him say something to Cody but I couldn't hear. Cody's chasing after me great...
"Abby stop! Please!" Cody yelled. I opened the door to the empty library. Cody grabbed me and picked me off my feet.
"Cody put me down! Leave me alone!" I yelled.
"No, Just listen..."
"No, I don't want too!" I yelled back. Gah! I want to listen but these aren't my words!
"Please Just listen for this once!" I kicked his shin and he dropped me. I sprinted to the bookshelf that I found the book scarlet.
"Stop acting like I'm a toy Cody! I don't think I can look at you the same way anymore!" His face became as blank as a sheet of paper. What am I saying?! This isn't right for me to be saying stuff like this! Why am I saying it to the guy I like as well!?
"Wh-What..." He starts to hesitate on what to say. I hurt his feelings! I feel like an idiot! Suddenly the lights in the library start to flicker. The lights in back of me turn off and Cody expression changed to anger. He quickly gets up and says without looking at me,
"A-Abby come here, Now!"
"Why should I listen to you?" I ask.
"Please come over here now..." Something starts to rattle in back of me. I turn around and run into Cody. Cody grips onto my shoulders. I look up at Cody who's looks stress out now. The books in the dark part of the library fall down. I can feel Cody's grip on my shoulders tighten. Whats happening?
"You should have gotten rid of me while you had the chance, now maybe I should get rid of you instead..." Someone jumps at us and try's to grab us but Cody shoved me to the side and got tackled. Cody kicked the guy off him and the guy collapsed as soon as he met the floor. He acted like a spider as he got back up. He turned around and looked at me. Its nick again. How did he get in here!? His wide smile, ripped clothes, and bloodshot eye... Wait he's infected. Cody quickly got in front of me to block whatever nick was going to throw.
"How did you get in here?"