Chapter 34 He's Here...

I look around the room as Cody sleeps. He's such a nut-job...
"Abby, you still in there?" Someone says.
"Y-Ya, please don't come in I'm not ready!!" I yell.
"Umm..ok then..." They start to walk away. Phew, that was a close one...

Way to close...

Just shut up...

Fine fine fine what ever you say boss...

I slide Cody off me and look in the lockers hoping there's clothes in it. I open one of the lockers and there was some clothes. Thank goodness. A red and black plaid shirt and black pants. I look at Cody who still laying in bed with a smile on his face. I still wonder how he stole my heart and no one else ever did... I sigh and look at the plaid shirt. I take it out and start to peal my shirt off. I drop on the floor. I hear the bed creak and I turn around covering myself with my shirt.
"H-Hey Abby..." Cody says posing. Where's his shirt...?
"How long have you've been like that?" I ask.
"Not very long just getting a sneak peak of later I guess..."
"L-Later? What do you mean later?"
"I don't know if we find a cure we can be together maybe..."
"Your disgusting anyways turn around so I can change!" I say. I quickly get changed and look back at Cody.
"Are you done?" He asks.
"Y-Ya..." He turns around and looks at me surprised.
"Y-You look good..."
"Shut up..." I walk back to my bed and get my sox's on then my shoes. I look back at Cody who's still surprised. "Stop staring at me!!!" I walk towards the door and pry it open.
"A-Abby, wait!" I close the door and put my back to it. I don't understand why I love him but as well as I hate him! Does everyone have this feeling! I don't know... A sigh escapes me.
"Abby?" A familiar voice says. I look at the stairs and there he was...
"Anthony!!" I yell. I embrace him and he embraces me.
"Hey sis, are you ok?" He asked.
"Y-Ya are you?"
"Ya I'm ok a little bruised up but I'm ok..." He kisses my forehead and keeps hugging me. "I'm so happy your alive..."
"Me too..." Wait...maybe...
I let go of my brother and go upstairs. I get to the top and someone else was here as well.
"Abby!!" Rosie yells.
"Rose!" We both hug each other and red hugs us too.
"Hey this is a and b time!!" Rosie says to red.
"But I was worried about you too!!" He says.
"Hey was he was literally breaking down in this little spot..." I tell Rosie.
"Aww! Sweetie!" She hugs him and he hugs her back. I look at the stairs and I see a little bit of someone's hair....well two peoples hair. I go to the stairs and see both my brother and Cody.
"So you guys getting alone now?" I say looking down on them.
"Well you see..." Anthony says getting up.
"This was his idea!!" Cody says interrupting.
"No it wasn't it! This was your idea!"
"That's what they all say!!" They put there heads together and start to wrestle a bit. I smile and break them up.
"You guys are idiots..." I say kissing both of them on the cheek.
"Ha ha she kissed me first!!" Cody says.
"sis!!"
"Is everything a competition now..."
"YES!!!" I sigh and let go of them. Something sharp hits me. My vision starts to get blurry and I hit the ground. I can hear people chanting my name. What happened?

So how's it going again?

Huh? No! Take me back to my world!!

Sorry but your knocked out...

K-knocked out?

Ya I guess something hit you and made you loss yourself...

N-No...NO! I can't be here again!

Sorry but your stuck with me till then either these people save you or you die...there choice

GAH I CANT BE HERE AGAIN NO I CANT!!

Goodnight...

NOOOOO....

....

....

End of chapter

This is chapter was supposed to be short so your going to have to wait till next chapter to see what happened and as well as a little surprise to it as well so goodbye!!