Chapter 4 A new start.

After learning new names and I was able to have learned more about whats going on plus more of the compound its pretty big too. I was walk down the hallway back to my room it was night so i was planning on going to bed early till,

"Abby!" Someone yelled. "I have some important news!" I turned around to see a boy holding a book in his hand rising it high into the clouds. He was taller then me. He's probably is almost cody size but a bit smaller, He had a bed head hair do and as well as he looked like he didn't sleep at all this past few weeks." Something cool happened again!"

"what would that be Gwen?"I said nervously.

"Look right here in my book!" He opened his book to a weird moment. The book was about two people who were left in the world and they were searching for other who were supposed to be left behind like them. The part he was showing me was how they found some people but for some reason they had to kill them.

"Umm... Thats nice..." I said scratching my head.

" I know right everything just got serious in seconds!"

"Ya right it did...umm...have you seen cody anywhere?"

"I did see him he said he was looking for you."

"Oh ok then well if you see him, tell him i'll be in my room or something."

"Ok, Oh and ada wanted to see you tomorrow at 8:00AM."

"Got it see ya later Gwen."

"See ya Abby! I will tell you more about the story after i read more!"

I didn't like the story he was reading but its his taste of books I rather not change him, he's funnier as how he is. I turned back around to my room and kept walking. I wonder what my book would be about. All i know is its about a girl named scarlet who is stuck with a few friends who are trying to figure out whats going and, stuff... I'm no good and describing things from the back of the book. I put my book to my side and grab the doorknob, I opened the door to my room with a surprise inside.

"A...A...Abby! I didn't mean to intrude!" It was Cody. He was holding something in his hand I couldn't see it well but it was shining like a pearl. " I just came back to get my coin I left it here on accident!"

"Its ok!" I said that louder then I was supposed too. Metal face palm! "Doesn't everyone forget things at times." He started to laugh a little then he started full on laughing like he actual did forget that everyone does forgets thing as well. I hid my book in back of me while he was laughing hoping he wouldn't notice it. Then he opened one of his eye's and then randomly stopped laughing. He was wiping the tears from my "joke." He started to stare at me like he's concerned about me. He moved my hair in back of my ear. I can feel my cheeks burn as he keeps sliding my hair to the back of my ear..

"You look better with your hair in back of your ear." I started to blush more. I wonder why he cared what I look like I barley know him and he doesn't know me.

"R..Right" I sounded nervous again. "S...Shouldn't you get going now..."

"Ya I should get going but one question..." He grabs my book out of my hand and slips right past me.

"Hey give it back!"

"Not in till I see what this book is about!" I started jumping up trying to grab my book sense he is taller then, he stopped me from jumping by putting his arm on my head. I stopped trying to grab the book sense I had no chance in grabbing it. But as soon as i stopped he switched his expression like he didn't want me to stop trying or something happen in the book he was quick reader. He closed the book and started turning red, fully red!

"Umm... You'll like the book..." Cody gave me my book back into my hands then walked away. I didn't understand why but I tried to figure out the page he was on that made him change. I slept like a rock sense I never went to sleep till 2:00 in the morning.

End of Chapter 4.