Chapter 25 Other Start

I jump out of the jeep and hit the floor.
"Abby!" Cody yells from the truck. Everyone is grabbing him not to fall of the jeep as I did. I watch as he keeps yelling my name. No one there knows as well as Cody but I owe my brother for saving me from that place now I have to save him. I get up and run towards him. I hold up my gun and shoot the two holding my brother down.
"Your welcome I just saved your life..." I say gently. He smiles and gets up." Long time no see." His smiles becomes wider and gives me a hug.
"Sis..." He says. I smile and give him a hug as well. "We have to go."
He starts to walk into the woods and I follow. He stops in front of a house cover in vines and having most of the windows boarded up. He opens the door and goes in, I follow.
"Did you get hurt?" I ask.
"No I didn't..." he replies. I look around the house that looks beautiful even thought It looks old it's amazing. On the left was a living room with two big couches and a tv in front of them. On the right was the kitchen a a regular kitchen just this one had an island instead of a Wooden table. In the middle was a a long hallway with stairs at the end.
"Woah this place is huge." I say.
"That's what he said..."
"What but I said...Oh...your disgusting..." He starts to laugh as he starts to walk down the hallway. I follow as he goes up the stairs. As we reach the top there's a few doors down a smaller hallway. He opens the left one farther away from the stairs. There's a big window next to my door you can see everything in the backyard of this place. It looks like the rest of the woods just no trees and just long grass.
"Hey you still there?" My brother asks while waving his hand in my face.
"Oh right..." I say looking back at him. He's already standing inside of the room. I enter and see a room made of wood. A bed toke up most of the space in the room a bed stand was on either side.
"This will be the room that you'll be staying in." He replies. "Make yourself at home." He leaves my room and I plop down on my bed. Luckily no dust was on the bed. I turn over onto my stomach and start to stare at the ceiling. From what I learned over there about Cody why did I just leave him like none of that happen...I have butterflies in my stomach now. I just left him there like he was nothing and I should be taking care of his clumsy self. He's probably getting himself in trouble like alway. maybe...

End of Chapter 25

-------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS sorry this one was really short I lost my idea for this chapter a long time ago and guess what guys the book is almost done *GASP* can you believe that! Anyways I got some important thing to tell you guys. Even thought I've hadn't been on for a while and not even once have I updated till now I got to tell you that I won't be on as much as I always been sense i have to do chores and all this other stuff so if i said i would do this everyday i'm sorry but i just lied to you and if you like my book then your going to love book 2 and 3 that will be soon made and as well as there will be a new book i will be after i finish the first book so your welcome and don't be shocked when stuff happens because stuff will happen! And no not that stuff guys i pretty sure if i make something like that I would stop making the book...Sorry guys not moments like that will be in my book... ANY WHALES hope you liked this book leave votes and comments!