Chapter 18 Jealous much

I wake up. In my room again, a sweet sigh of relief emerges and I feel safe once more. I can feel something wrap around me like a snake that just got its pray. I try to look up but who ever it is has there chin on my head and its heavy. I try to move and get out of there grasp but there grip is super tight, tight where I can breath but that's it.

"A-Abby stop it I'm trying to sleep." Someone says. There grip on me gets tighter which makes me loss my breath. I try to say let me go but it won't roll off my tongue.

"W-W-Who are y-y-you?" I say gasping for air.

"How do you not know me?" They say. There grip on me losses then soon disappears. I look up and feel a strike of awkwardness between us. Cody stared down at me while I look at him. My cheeks start to burn just looking at him. "I thought we had something!" I look away and cover my face with a pillow. I try to go back to sleep But its hard to when theres a guy who just snuck into your room at night. "What's wrong?"

"Go away!" I say under the pillow.

"What did I do?"

"I never gave you permission to come into my room!"

"S-Sorry I couldn't sleep last night so I just came over here like you did."

"Technically I wasn't trying to go to your room If you didn't figure that out already." I can feel my stomach twist and turn when I said that to him.I snapped at him. I never been angry at him before and It doesn't feel right to be like this.
"Oh...Right" He said with a frown.
"I-I'm sorry just that..." I unfolded the pillow and stared at him. I looked at his eyes. His beautiful eyes... How do apologize to him! I don't expect someone to randomly come into my room and just sleep right next to me but still!
"Then I better get going then..." He got up and left my room. I sat up staring at the door. Why did I just let him leave. I let out a deep breath and got out of bed too. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I know it wasn't right to snap at him like that, I feel like a jerk now. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. He probably hates me now. He didn't do that to me when I came to his room. Well he could've leave me in the dark but still. I sigh and get off my bed. I head to the door and walk through the the darkish hallway again. I get to the big room and see Chris and Gwen who were sitting on the ply wall. Chris waved and hit Gwen on the head. Gwen got up and ran towards me giving me a hug.
"Abby It's so good to see you!" Gwen said.
"But we saw each other just yesterday." I said.
"I know but still it feels good to know your safe." I felt my cheeks burn a bit.
"Gwen has a point it's good to know nothing bad happened." Chris said.
"Umm... Thanks then..." I said nervously.
"Oh and you still remember that girl we toke here yesterday right?" Chris asked.
"Ya why wouldn't I what happen?"
"She's awake now you can ask some questions to her if you want."
"That's cool I guess." Chris started to smile. I waved them goodbye and walked to the room she was in. I hesitated on opening the door. I forced myself to open the door and look at her. Rosie was there asking about things.
"Where did those three idiots find you?" Rosie asked.
"They found me in a gas station," She said. "The tall one who had a book in his hand instead of a gun found me." Gwen, Found her! Well that going to mess up my mind.
"Oh hey Abby it's nice to see you again," Rosie waved at me. "This is Scarlet If none of the boys told you already." I waved at her and she waved back. I forced a fake smile on my face so I didn't feel rude after this. "Anyways we got the jeep fixed surprisingly so were going to the city in two days. Yay..."
"Oh ok then, thanks for telling me." I said with a real smile. "I can't wait!" I gave a thumbs up that made her laugh.
"I can't wait either." She said with a smile. "Well I'll ask you something tomorrow if you don't mind..."
"It's fine, ok." Scarlet said.
"Ok then I'll leave you two alone ask each other questions if you want so have fun." Rosie said getting out of her seat. She gave me a hug and leave's the room. I look at Scarlet who had a smirk on her face.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Oh I don't know were just crossing paths again..."
"Stop lieing to me! You planed this didn't you!"
"Maybe..."
"Gah! Why so you keep following me!"
"I don't know your life seems interesting...But I have a question for you?"
"A Q-Question?"
"Ya just one question thats it."
"Umm...Fine just one question."
"Ok then, Is that boy Cody your crush?" 
"No he isn't..."
"Ha, your a terrible lier." She said looking away.
"So what if he is, what are you going to do kiss him like every other boy you kissed?"
"Maybe I will just in a special way for our reunion, once more." She started to smirk at me, the evil one she has.
"Have fun trying..." I  shut the door as hard as I can and put my back against it. I can feel my cheeks burn. I remember her just fine. That brat doesn't know the difference between leave and stay. She used to be my partner in business till I found out everyone I had a crush on was dating her. I even know her before that. Me and her go way back, In kindergarten. I had a small crush back then a boy who liked me back as well. She ended up kissing him and we got into a big fight about it. She transference and It wasn't long till I saw her again. 3th grade My school RANDOMLY caught on fire and I had to go to her school. While I was exiting I saw her waving at me with a boxs of matchs in her hand. Everyone thought it was a science experiment that went wrong but only I know what happen. Again I had a crush and guess what she stole him too. Other big fight and luckly my school got rebuilt. Didn't see her again till I went to public school where she thought I had a crush with Chris and tryed stealing him but failed. All I did was tell Chris don't try the slut she is and Luckly for him, he dodged a bullet there sense he saw her kissing other guy as well. we never met again till about 7 mouths ago When I HAD a guy. We only dated for 1 year, it was valintimes and I was giving him chocolate's till she came up saying "Hey babe Happy valintimes." As well with a kiss. He said something to her and obviously He was a player with his slut, what a fudged up couple they are and like always big fight then get split up. So I know her perfectly fineI placed my head in my hands and felt the tears roll down my face. No, I have to be strong its not like Cody will be like the rest. Is he? Ugh! I can't think like that, But I better just hope he isn't... I wiped the tears off my face and walk away from this dungeon then never return. I walk into the big room and walk right past all my friends. Not a single word came out of my mouth, nor did they even finish theres. I reached my room and locked myself in there till the end of the day where I had to go to sleep. I got undressed and into my pajamas. Suddenly A knock at the door emerges.
"Who is it?" I yell.
"Who else would it be!" They yelled back. I quickly unlocked the door and hugged them. I looked up and saw Cody surpised but happy. "So your normal again..."
"P-Please don't leave me..." I said burying my face into his stomach.
"Umm...Why would you say that?" He said nervously.
"Just don't leave me for anyone else..." I said gently.
"O-Ok then Abby I wont." Cody said hugging me back. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. The warmth he leaves behind on me everytime we kiss makes me feel safe, Even without the kiss I feel safe around him. I look back at his face that had a wide smile. He hugged me again with kiss on the head. I don't want to hate him any time sooner so might as well savor this moment just in case something happens. "Goodnight my lady..."
"Goodnight my kind sir..." We both laughed and waved goodbye. He shook his head while he walked away like he couldn't believe it. I love him so much, Its going to be hard if I try and let him go. Sense I know scarlet is brewing a masterplan in that big head of hers.

End of Chapter 18