Chapter 17 The Girl

I woke up. I look to my side where Sandra slept. I sit up to scan the rest of the room. No one was here but me. Wonder where the other's went. I get up, grabbed my pillow and head for the door. I opened it to the SUPER dark hallway. I placed my hand on the wall and closed the door behind me. I followed the wall back to the side of the big room. No one was out here and nothing was happening either. I walked back to my room to change into some other clothes and leave my pillow. I hurried to get on my new clothes this time and head out to look for the others. I opened my door and walked down the darkish hallway again. I get back to the big room and stand a few feet away from the door. I stare at the door that let the guys out to see the other side. I wonder when there coming back. Soon a bunch of people came rushing into the room and grabbing the levers that open the door. I watched as the doors reopened and the boys came rushing in. Chris was holding someone over his shoulder, while Gwen and Cody had the supply we need.

"Hey were back!" Gwen said.

"Ya were back..." Chris said gasping for air. I can tell he had to care that person from a far distance from how red he is.

"Umm...Whos this?" I ask.

"Oh someone we found." Cody said.

"Why do you keep finding people?" I ask.

"Who said I found her." I can feel a strike of jealousy go through me. Other girl they have found. They can't even handle me for crying out load!

"Where can I place her I'm tried already!" Chris butted in. The girls came rushing in.

"Who's this?" Sandra ask's.

"N-No one special..." Chris said nervously. Sandra gave him a funny look. We all know she likes him and he likes her so I'm pretty sure this is awkward for him.

"So what are you doing here next to the door?" Cody said kissing my forehead.

"Oh I-I just went looking for them and then people started opening the doors so I just watched..." I said nervously as well.

"Ok then? Whatever you say."

"We better get her somewhere." Rosie said calmly.

"Good point. I know a place where we can put her." Ada says waving them to the room she's talking about. Everyone followed them but me and Cody. As soon as they got far enough we looked at each other. I hugged him as soon as he smirks at me.

"Your different..." He said.

"I know..." I replied.

"So you missed me or something?"

"Maybe." I said smiling. I looked up and saw him smirking at me. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips.

"You admit you like me?" He said gently.

"Ya I admit it." My cheeks start to burn when I let go of him.

"How about we talk later?" He asks.

"Ok then." We both go and chase after the others to see this "Girl" they brought with them. We reach the others who are barely going into the room Ada said she can stay in. I Watch as Chris puts her in the bed. Her face was pale with a crooked nose and her hair was black. She wore a sweater that was pink and black skinny jeans with converse's. I look at Cody who was a bit confused. I hugged his arm so he felt comfortable at least.

"I can watch over her!" Gwen yells.

"O-Ok then..." Ada voice starts to crack a bit when he said that. The tension between those two are a lot but I'm not in the middle of it lucky.

"Then we'll be waiting for her to wake later on then." Chris said gasping for air. "We have the supply you guys needed s take it." Chris gave the bag to Ada. Ada opened the bag and started to scan the whole bag. She soon closed it and nodded to Chris. Gwen and Cody did the same, As well as Ada nodded to both of them. Soon everyone left them room and went around there business. Cody left with them while me and Gwen stood in the room. I stared at the girl while Gwen stuck his head into his book. She's not normal for sure. Its not normal to randomly find a person still alive at this moment in time. I Stayed alive after the infection happened which makes sense, but right now...It makes no sense. She starts to twitch her face a bit while she slept. Man this is a waste of time I better get going and do something with this time. I left the room and started towards the library they have here. It was the arch hallway that was next to the lunch room. I Noticed it before but I didn't dare go in till Gwen showed me it. I walked down the hallway and into a room that had carpet. It looked like a regular library you see everyday. I went to the nearest computer and sat down. I turned it on and started surfing the news. The car "crash" people who are still alive think this was on purpose instead of an accident. That would make a little sense after you think about it. Maybe this was on purpose. Maybe... I learned a little more about what happened and soon went to sleep after I couldn't collect anymore data.

End of Chapter 17