Chapter 22 the serum

I woke up again. Its finally morning again. I stare at the ceiling like any other day. What does the serum do anyways? I will get to find out today. Wonder when Cody will be coming over to help me with the serum. I don't know how to put something like that into me thought, that sounds wrong on so many levels! But as well as we're having that weird trip to the city too so we can talk about that later on. I get up and grab the box on the counter. I open it and look at the serum, again. It changed its color to light blue this time. Why does it change color is the question? I close it and leave it in my bed to open my door. Cody stood there about to knock on my door. MENTAL FACE-PALM!

"Cody I didn't know you were coming early!?" I said stuttering

"Actually I didn't know you left your room wearing your pajamas!" Cody said pointing at me. I look down at my clothes and feel my cheeks burn.

"Shut up, this wasn't on purpose..." I said gently.

"Ha, ha you better change and I'll wait out here then."

"Well you already know what my pajamas look like so just come on in." I said waving him in. He came in and hugged me with out hesitating.

"Man I love doing this! Makes me feel special!" Cody said still hugging me.

"R-right..." I said gently. "Anyways let's see what the serum does." I grabbed the box off my bed and hold it in my hands.

"What are you waiting for, open it." Cody said.

"I-I,"don't know about this..."

"That's what we're going to find out!" I put the code in and grabbed it. Is this a good idea? I mean Rosie wouldn't give me something that could kill me right? Cody slowly grabbed it and scanned it for some reason. "Wasn't this thing orange when I saw it?" Cody asked

"Ya I question why it changes colors now..." I replied.

"Ok then time to find out what happens..." Cody press the stem to my neck and kinda hesitated on finding out as well. Finally he did it. The room started to swirl. I felt as if in the air and more lighter. Man, this feels...good.

"Cody I feel dizzy..." I say gently.

"What?" Cody replied.

"Your pretty..." I say putting my head on his shoulder.

"Ok...?" Cody said under his breath.

"Why do you like me?" I ask. He seems to turn red. Why would he do that? Woah this is strange. I feel weightless now. When will the room be less swirly?

"Umm...cause," Cody paused not knowing what to say.

"I know your an idiot!" I yell.

"Hey!" I randomly get up and started to wobble around. I've never seen the room like this have I? Man, the room looks like a sloshy...I hit the door and look for the handle.

"Where is the door handle anyway?"

"Hey stop that!" Cody yells. I grabs my arms and pulls me back. "You can't leave!" He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. His arms feel like jelly and I feel like I'm in space or something like that.

"Your so strong Cody, you should work out more..." I say softly. He drops me on the bed and runs out the room with his face tomato red. He actual did look like a tomato thought or did he look like a potato? Potato vs tomato! Wait what was I talking about?

~~Time lapses~~

I feel the room less waving now. What have I've been doing anyway? Why does the my room look like a marshmallow? Oh no... not again. I quickly raise my hands and the room becomes normal. Phew that was a close one. Cody walks in and sees me sitting down.