Chapter 6 Reality vs Dream

I walked out of my room Sandra was standing outside laughing. I didn't know why she was laughing but for sure it must be funny. Or thats what i thought. She showed me a picture of her and Cody when they were little, Sandra had a bowl of soup over her head and Cody had a toy in his mouth I think it was a robot... I can't tell. I laughed a little so I didn't seem rude or anything.
"Want to see something embarrassing that happened yesterday!" I nod with out hesitating and I wasn't surprise on what the picture was. It was the mess that happened yesterday. Everyone was trying to grab a paper one person slipped on a paper, others tried catching papers that were in the air and so on.
"Thats nice but how is that embarrassing?"
"Look at me in the background I fell too!" I looked into the background and there was Sandra on the floor with paper all over her and a few still falling on her. I tried to hold back to laugh that was lurking in me but I was able to tame it before it came out of its cage.
"Have i missed anything while I was asleep?"
"Maybe..." She looked at me funny. She was about to show me the picture till...
"Hey give that back!" Buck bursted in snatching the phone from Sandra's hand. "Hey some of this stuff is private you know."
"But please!" Sandra said with a pouty face. "Just one more picture..."
"Gah! Fine one more." He gave her the phone and she ran! "Hey I need that back!?"
"Try and catch me then!" He ran after her with out hesitating. I walked down the hallway all the way down to the big meeting room. Everyone was talking and hugging each other, something like that
Someone patted me on the back. "You ready for the trip?"
"Umm...What tri..." I paused to find out the person I was talking to wasn't the person I thought I was talking too. He was the person I thought looked suspicious. He had flat hair that was reddish on the side and was wearing outdoor stuff you see people wear when they go hunting or something like that.
"What your not ready or something?"
"Oh! Umm... What trip are you talking about?"
"The one where you and some others are going to investigate!"
"Oh that trip right i'm just missing one thing."
"What would that be."
"My shoes what else and food as well."
"Ok then you can get food at the lunch room and your shoes i can go get right now!" He started to run down the big room and turned the corner. Don't know where he went after that but he better return my shoes if i'm going on this trip. I walked to the other side of the room to a few core doors. I walked into one of them to the lunch room and saw a big line of people waiting to get food. I saw Sandra peeking over her shoulder, I think she was making sure buck wasn't there. I walked right next to her and grabbed a tray
"There you are! I thought I was going to have to wait in line all alone!"
"Ya I thought I would walk alone as well." We both grabbed plates for our food and kept walking forward to the good stuff that was in the front.
"So what were trying to show me?"
"Oh nothing much just a picture nothing else."
"And the picture it's self what did it look like?"
"Oh that you don't want to know!"
"Ok better not to know then."
"Your so weird! No wonder Cody likes you!" I started to blush. She started to smile more now. I could hear Cody in the background. I peeked over my shoulder to see him yelling at buck, he was red and buck was laughing super hard. I could somewhat read lips but all i could make out was stop and lier. "Anyways what have you been up too?
"Oh nothing much!" I looked up when I said that so it looked like I was making a reference. She started to laugh a little.
"Oh here comes the good stuff!" She reached out like a giraffe and grabbed the first burger she saw. I grabbed the same thing and Grab an apple as well. "You eat healthy stuff! Ew!"
"Whats so bad about it at least I'm not trying to smother myself with junk food." I said pointed at her almost full plate.
"Thats not funny!"
"Not my fault." I grabbed my tray and walked off to a empty table.
"Why did you pick an empty table?" Sandra said.

To be Continued