Chapter 7 Love?

We just barley got back from our trip to "investigate." I was tired from all the walking it was sunset so i know it had to be 6 or 7 o-clock right now.
"Hey Abby I have something you might need." Ada said.
"More walking! We just barley got here!"
"Don't worry its not far." I shoke my head while running after her. Surprisingly she wasn't lieing about it being very far. The same small hallway with coredoors, She picked the door to the right of the lunch doors. It was full of boxs with different types of clothes.
"So you want new clothes here you go your own mall where you don't have to pay!" The room was like any other room here it was made of stone. Well expect mine... She went looking for weird clothes and started posing everytime she found something. I couldn't help myself from laughing. I found something I could wear for tonight sense I been wearing the same clothes for my pajamas so I need something new. I found a big pink sweater that had no hood with little shorts that were black that also squeeze your legs a bit.
"Ada thanks for showing me this place!" I told her.
"No problem." Ada said putting some stuff away. I walked out of the room into the big room again. I still never thought of a name for it so I'm just going to keep calling it big room. I jogged back to my room with the clothes pressed against my chest. I entered my room and placed the clothes on the bed. I closed the door and changed real quick. I felt snug with my new pajamas, the sweater made it warm and cozy I just wanted to hug myself to death! I thought a good book would complete this but I don't have a good book here but I at leasted had a book. I checked the cabinets for it, Twice! I couldn't remeber where I left it. I was going to check again till,
"Your looking for this?" I turned to see nick at the door with my book in his hand moving it back and forth
"Hey! Thats mine give it back!" I ran towards him and tried to grab it back but he put it far in back of him where I can't reach.
"On one condition!" He pressed me towards the wall next to the door. I tried to go throught the left side where he's not protecting but nick put my book there to block me, I was traped. I started to blush. "I want something you have..." He put his forehead to mine and started to laugh.
"Thats something I wont just give away..."
"Well you don't have to give it to me I can just force you too." He kissed my neck then my cheek.He had to bend down just to kiss me. He started to suck on my neck while gripping my shoulders, forcing me to stand on my tippy toes. I gripped his shirt the more he gripped onto my shoulders. I tryed to hold back the tears that were hiding. One slipped then other then other one. Soon my tears became a waterfall. My hair stood on end, I felt so frightened, scared...
"Hey!" Pow! My eyes were closed when i heard the noise and voice. The grip nick had on my shoulder became soft then his hands slipped off. When I opened my eyes Nick collapsed on to the floor with a big bruise on his cheek. When I looked to see what hit him and I wasn't surpise that it was still there. Cody fists was there still floating in the air. His eyes were full of anger. He looked more twisted then before. I don't know what got over me but I just hugged Cody and started to cry into his shirt. Ada came rushing in, Well I think it was ada the tears blurred my vision. But from how they grabbed nick and dragged him out the room I was pretty sure it was ada. Cody kneeled down to see my face that was still full of tears. He wiped my tears from my face.
"Its ok. Your safe now..." He hugged me and I hugged him back. He started to brush my hair with his fingers while we hugged. I cried myelf to sleep, I never been this scared before.
~~~~~~~
I wake up. It was bright in the morning like usually, less scared at least. I stared at the ceiling for a while trying to relax myself a bit more. I sat up and saw something from the corner of my eye. It was Cody. Cody was sleeping in the chair next to my bed, he was a sleep. I guess he watched over me last night just in case. I started to smile a little. I felt safe again more calmer. I smoothed down his hair it felt like silk, smoother now instead of spikey...
"Your such a brat you know..." His voice scared me. "Thanks for waking me up..." He started to rub his eyes from the lack of sleep he got last night.
"Don't call me a brat, Thats rude."
"Not my fault its true." He changed from when I first met him to now. He was that nice kid that any girl can fall in love with to that mean kid that would get you in bed if they had the chance.
"What's with you?"I asked
"Nothing."
"what do you mean nothing! Your acting different!"
" Ya right like I would just randomly change."
"Dude, you just changed to the mean kid nick is!"
" Ha, you can't compare me to that braggart can you. If i was him I would have raped you by now."
"But..." I know I couldn't bet that one. He started to smile again.
"Why don't you think about that one." He kissed my fore head then got up and left the room. I started to blush again. I put my hand over my forehead and rubbed it.
"Sandra wasn't lieing to me then." I started to laugh then soon went back to sleep.

End of Chapter 7