Chapter 14 Relif

"Big brother!" I yelled. I embraced him and squeezed him to death.
"Hey sis long time no see..."He said. "A...anyways theres no time for this we have to go, Now!
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I'll explain soon but we have to go."He told me. He grabbed my arm and started to run. We ran all the way down the hallway, past my room, past his, and past the security check point. "I was able to break free from my room and got away to look for you!" he said.
"Wait," I said. "You were able to get away from these people!
"Not for long there after both of us now!" We made it to an exit to the real world. Where I can actually feel safe. There was a wooden fence that blocked our way. My brother helped me over it sense I was still to small to put my feet on the boards. He was about to get over till...
"Hey get over here!" One of the securitys said.
"Anthony!" I yelled.
"Run Abby! Just run don't stop for anything! Just run! I'll Find you when I get out of here!" He yelled back. I did what he said. I ran with out stopping, Crying the whole time. I felt the grass brush my bare feet. I ran about a mile till I reached the nearest forest. I past a bunch of tree vines, throught thorn bushs and so on forth. Finally I reached a neighborhood with plenty of fine houses. It was night out the real moon was smaller then I thought. I couldn't feel my feet anymore my head as well. I forced myself to go to the nearest house and take shelter close to the door. I wheezed and gasped for air when I got there. I was able to calm down and soon fall asleep. 2 hours later I wake up on a comfortable seat with someone dabbing at my wounds. It stung but I ignored it. I think it was a girl who was doing this for me. Soon I learned who she was and the guy she lived with was. She said she found me at the door when she was going to bring in the trash cans, whatever that is. She also told me that She found a lot of wounds on my feet and face plus arms. She said she be happy to take care of me till I remember anything. She was shocked about my eye but she thought of somethimg to help that out. She made a contact to put in my eye to change the color of my eye so I can attend school to learn about this new world that I'm visting. She told me that I should attend private school to catch up with everyone faster. I learned about the presidents and momuments about cool people. Others thought it was boring but I know this world was something I can get used too. After I turned 9 I met my brother again and I was at regular standards for a child at my age. My brother had a hard time catching up but he made it.
(flashback over)
I woke up from my daydream to jingling of the doornob. I didn't have my contact on so I hid underneath Codys desk. Good thing I'm small or I wouldn't fit underneath this desk.
"Abby somethin...!" He randomly stopped and walked into the room. "Abby? Where did she go..." He ran out of the room quickly and probably went searching for me again. I placed the contact back in to my eye and hope it stays there. I got out of underneath the desk, I placed the mirror onto the desk and walked out of the room. I try to figure out where this is. I walk a bit and find the fitness room. So thats what that door goes too! I ran back to the big room and into the hallway. I opened my room and lock the door behind me and quickly changed. I'm lucky that nothing bad happened on my way here. I hear the doornob jingle trying to be open. I go and unlock the door. Cody waiting at the door.
"Abby! There you are I was worried!" He said.
"Im ok you don't have to worry!" I tell him.
"Anyways, You have to go see something!" He grabs my hand and we start to run down the hallway to the lunch room. The others were around Chris and Buck. Something about a fight I think. We both walked closer to the group, hand to hand. I looked at the big group around those two stopping half way towards them. Chirs turned around in his chair and saw me. I looked at Chris's face. All beat up, black eye, Bruise on his face. Buck also turned around looking at me. Buck looked almost the same just with no black eye.
"What happen?" I asked.
"There you ate my sweet..."Buck stopped talking when I went past him. I let go of Codys hand and saw chris up close.
"H...hey..." He said. I just want to slap him across the face but it seems he already got hit there. I sit in front of him to look closer at his face. I feel a smile creep up on my face.
"Your such an idiot..."I said with a smile.
"Hey you can't blame me!" He said. Is that Ada in back of him. Wait is that meat? Slap! The meat collided with Chris face. Right in his black eye. Ouch...!"Ow! What was that for!?" He yelled.
"What you said we can't blame you! So I'm "helping!" She said. I grabbed the meat frok her hand and gently placed it on his eye.
"So you going to tell me what happen?" I asked. He started to frown and blush. I looked at buck who was next to Cody who looked the same way. "Does anyone know what happen?"
"I...I do..." Sandra said. A path was made where she sat with her hand rasied. Her whole face looked like a tomato. "I...Its a long story..." She finally looked up at me who was still holding the meat to Chris eye. Mental facepalm! "Well those two were fighting over...me..." Wait, what! I looked over to Chris who was looking to the ground. Him! Liking her! Thats a big surpise for me... He looked up at me with a smile.
"Surpise...!" He said nervously.
"Hey Cody why don't you care about!" Buck said trying to embrace him. "Babe come on! I love you too!" Cody flicked him off and I laughed.
"Well then who won?" I asked. Everyone looked away, I guess they don't know the answer to a simple question. Great.
"Thats Sandra's discussion." Chris said. I looked over to sandra who was twiddling with her fingers. I can see the confusion that building up inside of her. Its not goot to let it build up, like skyscrapers with the wrong materials it'll just tip over at a certain limit. I can see she's running out of good materials already.
"Cody come on take care of me!" Buck yelled.
"Don't touch me!" Cody said smaking bucks hand away from him.
"But babe...!"
"No, Don't you dare touch me!" Buck backed up after those words.
"Anyways, Should we talk about the trip before it gets any depressing!" I yelled. Maybe I should have not yelled that...
"Ya it might be best if we did." Rosie said.
"Right that reminds me," Chris responded. "We have some important news to tell you guys!"
"Ya endeds up were going to have to make the trip over there get delayed a bit..." Rosie said with a frown. I can tell where this was going. "The trip will be next monday instead of this wensday, sense some of the pipes in the jeep got rusty and broke so were delaying for that long," Oh thank goodness I don't have to take other trip! I'm still exhausted from the other trip and the love thats wont get out of the air. "Thats all." She walked away looking angry. Soon everyone started to leave the scene and They all looked angry for some reason. Even buck was leaving amd he has something to do wtith this. I watched as everyone started to leave. Cody stood there waiting, while his sister sat pretty far away. I feel Chris hand on my wrist. He grabbed the meat out of my hand and held it to his eye himself.
"Abby," He said pushing my hand away. "You should go too..."
"Wh....What do you mean?" I respond. "I'm just trying to hel..."
"Its ok don't worry I'll be fine." I can tell he needs time to think for himself. I smiled at him at the last second. He smiled back. I got out of my seat and started towards Cody. I glared over my shoulder to see Chris was talking to sandra not sure what but it was something. I stopped peeking over my shoulder and at Cody. He had a huge smile this time. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.
"You idiot..." He said embracing me still.
"I know..." I replied. He finally let go of me and held my hand then We both walked out of the room. I got to stay in bed all day sense we have nothing else to do here. I was Relifed that nothing bad happen to those two. I could at least sleep well without over thinking something like always. Relif thought!

End of Chapter 14