Empty (Ziam)

Prompt: Hi! I am in serious need of some really really really fluffy Ziam!! Maybe one of them (you choose) attempts suicide and the other finds them and has to bandage them up or make them puke up pills or something... I dunno, just make it really fluffy and I will love you for eternity!

"Zayn, you here babe?" Liam called out as he unlocked the door to their shared apartment. They had moved in together after being a couple for a year. 

He heard a gasp from somewhere in the apartment, then a crash. "Zayn" he called out again, beginning to get worried. He walked through the apartment, checking each room for his boyfriend. He came to the bathroom, finding the door locked.

"Zayn, you in there?" He called from the door, with no reply. "Zayn? Answer me please" He was beginning to get frantic, wondering what was wrong. "Zayn, if you don't answer in twenty seconds I am breaking down this door" He threatened, still no reply.

Liam counted to twenty in his head before body slamming the door and breaking it down. He wasn't sure what to expect but he certainly didn't expect to find Zayn passed out on the floor, blood pouring down his slit wrists.

"ZAYN" He screamed, rushing to his boyfriends side. He applied pressure to the wounds and then bandaged them up, but the raven haired boy showed no signs of life. 

Liam gently lifted Zayn into his arms and carried him to the bed, laying his down before sitting next to the bed and waiting.

Zayn woke up about an hour later, with a loud groan of pain. "Liam?" He groaned out, but Liam shushed him, helping him drink a drink of juice and a handful of cookies. Zayn needed to get his blood sugar up, as quickly as possible. Once the juice and cookies were gone, Liam laid Zayn back down and sat beside him.

Zayn put his head on Liam's lap and Liam's hand went straight to his hair, running back and forth with gentle strokes. "Why?" Liam only said one word, but Zayn knew exactly what he meant.

"I just feel empty all the time" Zayn whispered, "Like nothing matters any more". Liam held him closer, still stroking his hair. "You could talk to me about it, don't bottle it up inside" Liam whispered, the tears he had held in since finding Zayn finally coming out "I'll always be here, whenever you need me". 

Zayn nodded weakly and started to drift off to sleep. Before he could fall asleep though, Liam fed him more juice and biscuits. Then he laid Zayn back down for some much needed rest. "Sleep well love" Liam whispered, pressing a kiss to Zayn's forehead before standing up.

"Stay, please" Zayn mumbled, on the edge of sleep. Liam sat back down, wrapping the boy in his arms and holding on tight.