First Times, Nervous Hands

A little descriptive in this chapter!! Sex scene, language, etc. 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! XOXOX

Chapter Twenty Six:

Claire's POV

"Taylor?" I rubbed his arm gently and looked at his face.

Completely blank.

Did he just go into shock? Just cause I said that I wanted to have sex with him?

"You alright baby..?" I asked again worryingly looking into his glassed over hazel eyes.

"We don't have to do it Taylor. You know I'm perfectly fine with waiting.."

"No." he finally spoke. Jesus Christ.

"No?"

"No we don't have to wait.. I'm okay, I mean- I'm ready too." his breaths coming out shaky still.

"Are you sure?" my eyes pleading for the truth.

He nodded once and swallowed. "Yes."

With that, he swept me up into his arms, forgetting that the movie was still playing and ran up the stairs into his massive bedroom. He laid me down in the middle of the king sized bed, where I sighed and started to think a little more clearly.

"Uhh Tay.." I raised an eyebrow, watching him flit around his room nervously.

"Yeah?" his voice was so urgent; anxious but full with nerves.

"Taylor. Breathe." I tried to calm him, sitting back up.

"Where's that fucking condom!" he hissed at himself.

I wondered if he meant to say that out loud.

I blushed and slid off the edge of the bed and in front of my suitcase. Unzipping a small pocket and moving fingers around through tampons, pads, and birth control pills, until finally grabbing a small silver package that was among a few others.

What? I came prepared.

"Taylor, here." I stood, handing him the condom.

He spun around and walked towards me slowly from the bathroom, a puzzled look on his features.

I shrugged, "Just in case.."

A sure smile finally came across his face and he kissed my lips quickly.

Soon enough, we were on the bed. I now starting to be the nervous one, while Taylor had finally calmed down and talked me through some things..

"Are you not.. a virgin Taylor?" I breathed, laying on top of him, only my shirt and pants slash panties being torn off.

He blushed in the dimmed light, "I-i am. A virgin still."

"Oh." my eyebrows raised as I thought more clearly that this would be both of our first times...

He reached around me, unhooking the bra clasps and tossing it to the floor. My breasts pressed against his bare chest, having me smile. He grinned back and began kissing my collarbone, his lips gliding swiftly up and down the little valley between my breasts. I giggled breathlessly and pushed myself hard against him. His full length shoving its way into me for the second time now, but more surely unlike what had happened in the shower. I moaned loudly, having to grip tightly onto his bare flesh for my own sake. The way this felt... I-i just couldn't believe..

Taylor sat me up slowly, and pulled himself out of me, groaning in the process. "You okay?" he asked me heavily, rubbing my arms.

I nodded, my whole body trembling with the energy that was being pulsed through my body all at once. It was a feeling like no other. I pulled out the hair band that was holding my hair up, and shook my long brown hair down, having it cover most of my body. I fluffed it up with my hands and made a face at Taylor, scurrying out of his lap and to the head of the bed. He chuckled at me and approached my naked and awaiting body.

Straddling me on my pelvis, he aligned his dripping dick into me. My breaths turned quickly into gasps as his warm juices seeped around in my aching core. He leaned forward against his hands on the headboard and found my lips in the darkness. We kissed ferociously, throwing everything into each others mouths. I pulled away abruptly as I needed air desperately.

"Holy... shit," I barely screamed as he started thrusting me. Harder each time, and faster. How fast was he going? Like 100 fucking miles per hour? Excuse my abusive thoughts, I get sorta.. I don't know what the word is.. Wordsy? Or is it just the shock of the whole thing that's happening..

Probably.

"T-taylor..." I gasped his name, leaning my head back against the wooden headboard. My whole body was completely shaking. Our sweating bodies continued to make small wet spots on the sheets. Felt like the Amazon in here. 

He groaned in response as he pulled his dick in and out of me repetitively. Having my walls contract furiously in the unknown pain that I hadn't felt in all my life. I was grasping the sheets that I was laying on so tightly that my knuckles popped each time I squeezed.

I let go as he removed himself from my leaking entrance and embraced him.

We fell beside each other, breathing quickly and panting. I felt his body shaking more and more from beside me, I stroked his cheek and his eyes opened, staring straight at me.

"That was unbelievable Taylor.." I laid my head on his chest, faintly hearing his heart beat which for one thing, was beating off the charts. Though mine was too.

"I know.." he sighed softly. "Are you glad we did it though?" his hand tilted my chin back up to look at him. My lips were inches away from his moist ones, so tempting.

"Yes Taylor. I don't think that I would want to do this with anyone but you.."

"Good to hear." he chuckled for the first time in about an hour.

I giggled gently, reaching down and pulling the thin sheet over our bodies. "I love you. So much you don't even know.."

"I think I just found out." he smiled, grazing his lips to mine. Giving me a tender kiss that would fill the memories in my head. I would never forget this moment. I smiled as we kissed, feeling the annoying burn in the corner of my eyes. Tears then slowly poured over the edge and into our connected mouths.

"Why are you crying?" Taylor asked laughing slightly as he brushed a on going tear off my cheek.

I groaned, "I really don't know. Maybe it's cause.. I'm here. With you. Loving you every minute of my life."

He grinned widely in the darkness of the room, filling my heart up with light. I smiled back and nestled my forehead against his. Our breathing had finally slowed and we were now in the slow daze of falling asleep in each others arms. Like usual.

Tonight was like no other. My first time with Taylor was incredible and I knew that I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to anyone else but him. I hoped he felt the same..

He was my Romeo and I was his Juliet. Though our families adored each other with passion, which was another upside to the whole love story thing.