Casha

"Come on Cay, your holding us up." Jr yells. "Shut up, I'm coming." I had to double check my bag and called T to double check on Jayden. Malik grabs my bag and we get to the van that's transporting us to the airport. "Finally." MaKayla mumbles. "Girl-" Malik puts his hand over my mouth. I look at him. He moves his hand.

"Alright." I say throwing my hands up. "Are we ready?" The driver asks. "Yes sir." Malik says. About 15 minutes later, we check in and head for our terminal. We load the plane. "Where are our seats?" I ask. "Well Cay you and MaKayla have the first two then me and Jr have the two behind y'all." Malik says. "Are you trying to get me put off the plane? Can we switch?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Sorry ma'am you can't." One of the flight attendants says. If you don't want your plane to blow up or be splattered with Makayla's blood, you might second guess that policy. "Sorry babe." Malik says shrugging his shoulders. I think he did this on purpose. MaKayla sucks her teeth, "Sitting by you isn't on my list of favorites either." Girl shut up, no one asked you what you thought.

I roll my eyes and sit down. Malik, goes to the back. "Baby..." Jr says. We both look back. He laughs. "mama." He finishes, MaKayla rolls her eyes. "What Jr?" "Why he ain't get a private Jet?" "Everyone isn't rolling in dough, like you. Why you ain't let us borrow yours?" "It's broke right now." I laugh,"How the hell did you break Jet?" "I didn't do it."

"Uh huh destructive ass." Malik sits back down, the captain comes on and talks. "Do airplanes have wifi?" MaKayla asks. "Yes, It costs." I answer. "I just needed a yes or no." "Trick about to need a hospital while I'm trying be nice to yo ugly ass." "Cay chill." Malik says. The plane begins to take off. "Excuse me can I get some headphones?" I ask the flight attendant. "Sure ma'am." "Thank you... I'm gone need them dealing with this bit-" "Cay!" "Shouldn't have put me beside her." She looks at me and chuckles.

"So childish." I as about to respond the attendant comes back with my headphones. I cut my music up loud and tune all them out. I feel a tap on my shoulders. "Yes?" "What you listening too?" Jr asks. I look at the music. "You." I answer. "I knew I heard it." "Listening too hard." He laughs, "So." I put my headphones back in and go to sleep.

"We are now preparing for landing." The captain says. It's about time. We land and go through the airport. We grab our luggage and limo was waiting for us outside. I get in first then Malik and thing one and two next. We ride for 20 minutes and get to this beautiful house. "This is gorgeous." I say looking at my view. "It is." I lean on Malik. He puts his arm around my shoulder. We finally pull up to the driveway all the way.

"Come on." Jr says to MaKayla. "Baby, can you grab my bags?" She asks going up to the house. They get out then me and Malik get out. The driver carries our bags to the door. We get inside the house and it's gorgeous. Well a great part is our rooms are on separate sides of the house. "Look at this" I say laying on the bed. I look out the window the view is even better. "It's beautiful here." Malik says. "You've been here before?" I ask. "Only once." "Oh wow." I never knew that.

"Yes and you will throughly enjoy yourself." "Good." "Now if we get MaKayla and you to-" "Nope." I say cutting him off. "Bay." "Nope nope nope not listening." "Casha Harris..." "I don't want to hear it Malik.... Can we go to the beach?" I say trying to grab his face but he holds my wrists "Cay chill with that MaKayla shit alright." His grip became a little tighter.

"Alright damn, that shit hurt." "My bad bae." "Whatever." "We can go to the beach. Get dressed." He says. "I dont want to go anymore." "Baby I'm sorry I didn't realize I was grabbing your wrist that hard." I turn my head from him. "Cay I'm sorry." He turns my face to him and kiss my lips. "Forgive me?" "No." "Baby." I just look at him. "I'll buy you that ugly ass bag you saw at the mall." I laugh, "It wasn't ugly." "Yes it was. Get dressed so we can go to the beach baby." He says kissing my forehead and leaving out the room.