Tatyanna

Chris leaves out for work so I just lay here in bed thinking on what I'm going to do today. I pull out my phone and text Jr and ask what he's doing. Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something as friends.

Jr: At the studio. What up?:

:Nothing want to go do lunch afterwards?:

Jr: Can't... Out of town.:

:Oh well have fun and be safe.:

Jr: I will.:

My phone rings and its Chris. "Good morning." "Good morning beautiful your finally up." "Yeah." I laugh. "Want to go lunch?" "Sure where would you like to eat at?" "Some chicken and waffles sounds amazing." Chris says laughing. "Sounds good. I'll meet you there in 30 minutes." "Okay." We hang up and I roll out of the bed. After getting dress I grab my phone off the charger and head of to the Waffle House.

"Hello handsome" I say walking up to him. "Hey beautiful" Chris says pulling me into a hug. He hold me hand as we walk into Waffle House. The waiter sits us in a booth near the back the lighting is perfect. "How's work going?". "Good got a long day ahead of me got a ton of models coming in , I have to pick out five I want on my team... Maybe you could come in and work for me one day?". "I don't know Chris maybe that'll be a bad idea". "Not really ill treat you like a normal worker just with a few special perks" he says grinning. I playfully roll my eyes "I might take up the offer , let me think on it babe".

We finish up lunch I walk him to his car. "Thanks for having lunch with me beautiful". "Anytime" I kiss him. "Let me get back to work I'll text you later and might even swing by and bring you favorite dinner" he pulls me into a hug. "Bye" I say waving.

Pulling into Minnie house I notice there another car is already there I probably should have called first. I knock on the door and this guy opens it shirtless smiling. "What's good ma?" He says looking at me up and down. "Is Minnie here?". "Yeah come on in". "Minnie come get your horny little friend" I say walking up the stairs. "Hey Taty!" She says put a shirt on. "Girl I came at a bad time huh?". "No we done in here let me clean up real quick I'll be right down to join you". I go downstairs and the guy is just staring at me. "Yes?" I say with a slight attitude. "Sorry but you're beautiful I mean perfect". "Thank you , I wonder what's taking Minnie so long you mind going to check on her?". "I'll be back".

"Sorry I'm all done" Minnie says sitting next to me. "Where's your little horny friend?". "He upstairs I told him give us alone time". "So tell me what's up?". "Nothing I finish hair school I'm thinking of opening up shop but not really finically stable to do that yet". "I feel you , I'm almost done I need to get back to class and catch up on what I've been missing... Maybe when I open shop or if I open shop we can figure something out". "That would be dope Taty shit I wouldn't mind just working with you as long as I get my own chair I'm too" she says laughing. "Of course you'll even have your own section" I say laughing. "Keep playing".

After a few hours I get and hug Minnie and leave out back to my place. I text Chris telling him to bring some wine. I decided to take a shower before Chris come up here.

There's a knock on the door I open it up Chris is holding a huge bouquet of roses. "For you beauty" he hands me the bouquet. "Thank you they're extravagant". "Just like you" he grabs the food bag and close the door behind him. "So what you do after you left me?". "I stopped by Minnie place and chilled nothing special... Work go good?". "It was a bit hectic but overall I think we did goo I hired four new models and I just need to look for some shoot for them to do next month". "Good luck with that".

"No need I'll have you in the office helping me with that type of stuff so I'll be good" he says smiling. "we shall see". I bring out two plates and set them on the counter. "This look good thank you handsome".

After dinner Chris took a shower in the guest room then joined me in my room. "Goodnight" I say holding onto him. "Goodnight beautiful" he kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and let the sleep drift me away.