Casha

This shit was really bugging me with Malik. I haven't heard from him in a week. So tonight I'm going out. I go a bar by myself and it leads me to the one place I have no business being at. "Open the door." "Yeah." He hangs up. I go inside. "What do I owe this pleasure?" He asks smiling. "Just shut up and kiss me." He looks at me for a second, and proudly does as he's told. "You taste like alcohol." "Uhm mhm." I take over the kiss and we land on the sofa. "What's come over you?" "Stop talking." He starts grinding. "Baby let me taste." He says licking this lips. "Do whatever you want." He removes my pants and panty's.

He plays with my entrance first. I lay back and close my eyes. This nigga love teasing. "Wet already?" "Hm." He sticks his face in. "Oh God-" "You taste good baby." He says coming up. "So finish then." He smirks and goes back down. "I'm about to-" "Nah we can't have that. I'm about to make you cum multiple times." He stops and pulls his dick out .

"Condom?" I ask. He sucks his teeth and puts on one. "This shit ain't new Cay... Yo nigga knows you here?" "Stop taking and just fuck me already." He slowly inches himself in. "Oh shit wait." I say trying to back up. "Nah I'm halfway in you. I'll go slowly." He pushes all of him in and I scream. He starts stroking. "Tell Daddy you missed him." He groans. "I missed you." "Who am I?" I cum but he doesn't move.

He raises us up and pushes me against the wall. "My favorite position is next.... Now who am I?" I moan softly. "Jr fuck wait." "Nah baby you getting all this dick today... You won't be able to walk tomorrow." I cum again.

He pulls out Thank God. "Ain't done with you yet bend over..." He pushed my back down and smacks my ass. He rams himself in me. "Who am I?" He ssks again. "Shit... Your daddy, damn." "That's what I like to hear... Keep that back arched just like that." "Fuck," we cum together.

A few minutes later. We move back to the sofa and lay there. He holds me in his arms, while kissing all on my face. "I miss you Cay." "That's what you always say." "I mean it, I fucked up with you." "Hm... Where's your little troll?" "With her mom for the night... Mama got Jayden over at Grandma Rose house with her." "Ohhh." I'm about to shower, Wanna join?" He asks kissing my forehead. The forehead kiss, my guilt kicked in all at once. "No I should get going..." I guess Jr caught on, "Its our little secret."

I get up and he hugs me. "I love you Cay." "I... I love you too Jr." We kiss one last time before I go. I get in the car, "What the hell did I do? " I ask out loud. I head back to my apartment and shower. I look down at my phone and get in the bed, Jr texts me, :Made it home yet?: :Yeah: I text back and close my eyes and go to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and check my phone. I thought I was waking up from a good ass nightmare, but I wasn't. I honestly feel like shit. Malik doesn't deserve that. God what the fuck is wrong with me. I look down at my phone, Malik is calling me, I don't even answer. He sends me a text, :Good morning gorgeous, I'm sorry I tripped out baby. I'll be there in a few with breakfast.: "Oh God..." I close out his message.

I text Jr, :I feel horrible. How the hell you did this shit.:

Jr: Don't sweat it, our little secret I promise:

:Still doesn't make it right...:

Jr: So what you gone do ruin your relationship for one night? As bad as I want you back, he clearly makes you happy. Don't fuck it up.. It shocked me when you turned me down for the shower, considering that's your favorite spot...:

I crack a little smile, :Why can't yo ass always be like this?:

Jr: Lol, I woke up in a good mood.:

:Alright, well good. Thanks.:

Jr: Have an excellent day Beautiful. Daddy always loves you:

That response was shocking coming from Jr's childish ass. I guess I was keeping this as our little secret. I go into the bathroom and shower and brush my teeth. "Just let it go Cay and don't let it happen again." I say to myself in the mirror. I take in a deep breath and exhale. Now is the time when I could really uses blunt if my ass smoked.