Tatyanna

I roll over in the hospital bed crying my eyes out this shit caught up to me and I'm not really sure how. I was so careful everything I did was thought out. "Grandma please take care of gabby in not sure how long I'll be in there" I start crying. "I got you baby just stay strong I'm going to call Chris and a lawyer we're going to get you out as soon as we can" she says holding my hand.

"Well it's time to go Ms.Harris" The detective says. I look over at grandma and tears a flowing down her face. It's killing me to see her so sad. "I'm sorry Grandma" I say low. The detective handcuffs me and read me my rights.

Sitting in the back of the car everything that's happen these couple of months just start replaying in my head. You know they say Karma's a bitch so I guess she finally hitting me. One thing I promise it myself and my baby I'll never let a man make me feel like that again , letting that pain take control of my life has turned me into the most ugly person.

Tears flow down my face as I realize I lost myself in the process of trying to find love. Shit I might not even know what love is anymore. "Let's go" the cop says yanking me out the car. At this point I really want to curse his punk ass out. "Can you stop fucking dragging me like I'm some fucking doll" I say rolling my eyes.

He laughs "Shut up.... You want to be treated right how about respect the law". Not if I wasn't in these cuffs I'd slap this dude.
--------

Being in here is fucking stressful. Chris came and visit me , he showed the video of Gabriella taking her first steps I was happy and sad that I missed her first steps. He's coming again today with her I can't wait to see her smile. I got a call from Cay. I apologized for the day at the hospital but she wasn't really hearing that all I can do is apologize.

"Hey Taty my girl said she that ass fat you going to let her hit?" My cellmate says. My eyes get wide I don't know if I should answer or not. "Nah I'm good" I say. "You sure that's the answer?" She says laughing. "Of course I'm sure the fuck I look like?" I say being bold as fuck. At this point I'm not sure I should be getting slick.

"Harris you got visitors" the guard says. I've never been so happy too see the guard I jump out of bed real quick. "Thank you" I say smiling. Following him to the visitor room seeing my baby made my day so much better.

"Hey Chris , Hi baby!" I say kissing her . "Ma-ma-ma" she say smiling. She started growing teeth she got two little bottom teeth she butting everything.

"How you doing up in here?" Chris ask. "I'm alright I think tonight I'll get in a fight with this chick" I say laughing. "Just chill Tatyanna be careful in there" he says looking concerned. "I'm going to try but I will not be anyone punk" I say honestly. I rather fight my ass off before some bitch lay her hands on me.

"I talk to your boy Jordan , he send his love he said you ain't been accepting his visits" Chris says. I roll my eyes. "Fuck that nigga" I say bluntly. Chris laughs "give dude a chance Tatyanna I'm sure he ain't mean that". I roll my eyes and laugh "Well none of them men I've been with meant to cheat on me but that shit happen".

"Let me hold my baby" I say holding my hands out. "Mommy loves you baby girl and when mommy gets out I am going to make the best life for us , mommy is going to get herself right" I say kissing her forehead.

"Alright times up" The guard says tapping my shoulder. "Okay" I say getting up. "I love you Gabby Wabby , Bye Chris thank you for bringing her" I say smiling. Walking back to my cell I realize I fucked up but shit once I get out it'll be better.