Tatyanna

Wow I haven't really seen Jr & Cay much these past three months I've been out the hospital for five months and life is good. I've changed myself for the better got a new place I got a nice house three bedrooms three bathrooms , a pool , nice area to run around. Me and Chris are happy together he has settled all his problems and sold his other house. Laying in bed thinking about my future with this man is worth everything I look at him sleep so peacefully. "Baby wake up" I said kissing his forehead . He smiled at me I can see the love in his eyes.

"Good morning baby" he said pulling me into him. "Morning stanky" he laughed and got up to go brush his teeth. I put my robe on to go cook breakfast I made eggs, sausage , bacon. I was about to get some orange juice I felt Chris wrap his hands around my waist and kiss my neck "Good morning handsome". "Morning beautiful thank you for breakfast" I turn around and kiss him he smacks my ass. "Ow rough ass hands". "You wasn't say ow last night though" I playfully hit him on his chest and we sat down.
After my hair cut I decided I'd give my hair some time to get some length then dye it. My hair is now really short it's longer in the front I'm thinking of getting burgundy color with . "Baby let's go your taking longer than I usual do" with that said he came downstairs looking really good and we got in his new black Mercedes Benz. The hair shop was full of people but since I am the owner I had special treatment. "Hey boss lady" Minnie and the other girls greeted me. "Hey ladies you guys mad busy make that money" they laughed and Minnie and I went to the back room so she can dye my hair.

After a hour or so I was done Chris looked at me in awe I smiled at him then checked it out I was in love with the new me. I was starving so we decided to go to my favorite place ruby Tuesdays I love their burgers. The waitress sat us down but kept staring at Chris . "Well to start of lady stop staring at my man" she rolled her eyes then took our orders and brought out drinks she smiled at Chris. "Honey my lady told you to stop looking don't make me embarrass you" I smiled and applauded him. "Why you clapping". "Cause you grew some balls". "Don't play girl I'll show you something tonight". "Whatever Chris". We started eating and I felt sick I ran to the bathroom and started vomiting.

"Are you okay love?". Some little old said and was holding up my hair. "Thank you I'm fine". I wiped up my face and went back to the table. "You good ?". I smiled "Yeah I'm fine just not feeling good can we take this to go?". We got up and went home I just laid down I was getting hungry I started eating but after a few bites I felt sick again I ran to the bathroom. "We gotta go to the hospital Tatyanna you sick" he carried me to the car and rushed off to the hospital. I was starting to feel dizzy I can't hold down my food I mean this morning I was perfectly fine. I started seeing black all I remember was Chris saying hold on baby I love you.

I woke up to the sound of a machine and Chris sleep on me. "Chris". "Tatyanna your up thank god let me get the doctor". I felt better whatever they did was working. "Good your up ms.harris I have good new for you guys you're four weeks pregnant". I looked at the doctor the back at Chris he was smiling."Oh my gosh thank you doctor". "Alright I'll let you guys talk but you're free to go I'll send a nurse to discharge you".