Casha

We get home and everything has been great. Jr shut down the house so I have my boys to all myself. "Bae." "Yes Casha Harris?" "What are you doing Jr Carter?" "Nothing just coming in from a hair cut. What are you doing?"

I walk down the stairs, "Nothing now. Jayden is finally sleep. Thank God." I go lay across him on the sofa. Jr laughs, "He was trying to keep the whole neighborhood up last night." "Man I know." "You make a great mother." "You make a great father. I love watching you with Jayden." "I never knew I would ever be a father."

"Wasn't on your list of things to do?" I ask. "Yeah but you know later on in life." "I hear you." "Aye I wanted to talk to you about what Taty said while she was visiting me in the hospital." I look up at him. "Don't look at me like that.... She was telling me how she miss me, even though she let me go she hasn't fully let me go, I'll always have her heart shit like that.. You think I should reach out to her?"

Although I'm not really feeling her like that, what damage could it do... As long as they keep that shit on a friendly level I'm straight. "I think it would be a good idea she's been giving me a little attitude as usual. But Jr I swear to God that shit better stay on a fucking friendly. I'm dead ass." Jr wanna play nice and If that's what Jr wanna do, let's do it. Well with conditions of course. We walk up the stairs to our room.

"I got you baby. I'm loving right where I'm at trust and believe me.." He says wrapping his arms around me. "You better." I say reaching back grabbing his face. "When we getting some mommy and daddy time?" Jr asks as we lay on the bed. "Right now so stop moving." I snuggle up against him. "Cay really?" "Yes now shhh." He laughs lightly, "That's not what I had in mind." "Babeee I haven't slept in three days."

"Blame Jayden not me." I look up at him. "You helped create him therefore it's your fault." He laughs, "Somebody else help create him too and was enjoying every minute of the process." I smile and laugh, "Shut up." "Just reminding you of that part too." "Okay Jr." "The hard part was pushing him out he's here now. It should be easy breezy." "Okay so your staying up with Jayden for tonight while I sleep." "Daddy got this baby. I'm a pro." "Sure daddy we gone see but I'm going to sleep now."

A few hours later, Jr walks back into the room with Jayden. "Get dressed I'ma take y'all out to eat." While Jr is bathing Jayden, I get dressed and then walk out the room. Jr grabs my ass and kisses me. I can't do anything but shake my head and smile. "You ready?" He picks up Jayden and we leave out.

We go to Applebees. We sit down at the table and look at the menus. "Hey you two." It was Taty and Chris. "Hey Taty what's up?" Jr says to her. "Nothing the waitress said this table was good, but we'll go somewhere else." They start to walk away and Jr looks at me. Oh gosh, "Wait you guys can sit with us Tatyanna." I really want to roll my eyes and gag but I'll wait. "Thanks guys."

We sit in silence once the food came . Talk about being awkward. Jayden starts to cry. Well time to feed him. I pick up Jayden and put a blanket over Jayden and my exposed nipple. Taty scrunches her face. I know she's heard of breast feeding before. Her and Jr laugh. I glance at Jr and he stops laughing and smiles at me. Ain't shit funny, I roll my eyes. He sits one of his arms around my shoulder.

Taty and Chris gets all lovey dovey. "So y'all dating now?" Jr asks. "Yes you can say that." She kisses Chris. "Aww that's so sweet Taty. I'm happy for you." "It is I'm happy too." I look at Jr face and his expression really had me feeling some type of way. I know his ass wasn't feeling that shit and it's written all over his face. What the fuck kind of shit is this.

We get in the car and Jr tries to grab my hand but I move his hand. "What's wrong Cay?" "Nothing." Neither one of us say anything the rest of the ride home. I get out and slam the door unintentionally. I see Jr looking at me. "Why you mad?" I look for my key to unlock to door. "Baby what's up?" "Think about it Jr." "Son women are difficult." "You'd know... Don't act like seeing her with another guy wasn't killing you. Your face showed otherwise."

I go inside leaving him to get Jayden. I go straight up to my room and sit on my bed. Jr comes up with Jayden. "Don't be mad at Daddy." He sits Jayden seat next to the bed, and comes over to me. "Get out my face Jr." I roll my eyes, stupid ass. He kisses me, "I love you Cay." Hmph, I love me too. I go take my shower and feed Jayden for the last time tonight. Once he's knocked out I lay down, not saying one word to Jr.