Tatyanna

Me , Gabby and Jordan are going to the park she loves the swing. Jordan carries gabby while I grabbed our stuff from the car. I clean out the baby seat and put gabby in she did this little snort laugh , I have that same laugh. "She is just like you" Jordan say interrupting my thoughts I smile at him. "You've notice my little snorting?". "Of course I peep all the little things about you Tatyanna Lisa Harris". "Dang put my whole government name out" he laughs.
We spent like a hour at the park gabby was getting sleepy. The car ride was peaceful letting the music fill the air. Thankfully we didn't live far from the park. "Jordan what do you want too eat?" . "You" I turned around he had this smirk on his face I busted out laughing. "Aye make some wings". I took out the food washed my hand stared cooking, by the time I was done gabby was sound asleep I turned the baby monitor up .

"Dang girl that food was good" Jordan said putting the dishes away. "Thanks boo , I have to drop Gabby at Chris mama house in a hour so I can go buy a bathing suit". "I'll watch her beautiful you go head and do you ". "Aw thank Jordan" I kissed his cheek and went off to shower. I got in my car and drove off to the mall it was kinda packed. I checked out a few bathing suits found this cute black and white two piece the top was a bandeau. I get home and Grandma Sinclair calls "Hello mama" . "Hey baby I want to invite you and that cute little baby of yours for dinner with me , Cay and her boyfriend". "Of course grandma I'd love to come may I bring a friend?". "Sure baby as long it's just a friend" I laugh and we said our goodnight.

The next day I put shorts over my bathing suit. Put on some sunscreen gotta protect my skin if not ima be burning up. I grabbed Jr's gift and we out the place was looking dope. I guess Malik spotted us the same time we spotted him. Cay was over thee chatting it up with Jr. We go to the table. "Hey y'all" Cays says . "Hey". "Chatting it up with the ex I see" a Jordan says he does make a point I peep her. "He still wants you"Malik says to cay. "I could say the same for you too Taty" Jordan says. "Y'all still talk" Cay asked seeming a little jealous. "Yes occasionally" I say with a slight smirk. "Y'all still talk like or he than about Jayden ?" . She used my same line on me I guess she wanted to go there so I was going there. "He said MaKayla don't do it like me" Cay says. I chuckle "What take another woman's man or no?" I raised my eyebrow. "Taty did you really have to go there". "I'm just asking what you mean Cay". She goes on and tell me I really have no business talking to him that's funny "Whatever Cay that's what you say".

We stay quiet for a minute but I apologies for my little pettiness and she make a valid point we amazing men waiting to treat us the way we should. We make our way back to the table joking our lovely men I sit on Jordans lap and give him a kiss. "What's that for?" . "Just because I wanted too" he laughs . "Man y'all better stop before y'all give people a free sex show" Malik says we all laugh. MaKayla walks pass our table trying too be cute . "MaKayla honey you drop something" she looks down . "No hun it's your dignity " Cay busted out laughing the guys on the other hand weren't too happy. "You guys have no sense of humor!" I say to the lames. "Y'all need to leave that poor girl alone" Malik says and Jordan agrees of course he does.

I get to the restroom Jr stops me in my tracks. "Happy birthday kid" he laughs. "Thanks ma you looking good in that swim suit" He says looking me up and down ."Oh gosh move Jr I have too use the restroom but happy birthday again" he laugh and walks away I can feel him look at my ass. "You know for someone who is just a friend is really all up on my man" I look up too see MaKayla. "MaKayla honey if I want Jr I can get him let's be clear you're a nobody who can't cook and steals people men" she was real quite that whole time I dried my hand off. "You enjoy our man birthday party baby girl , and your face is healing you actual kinda cute".

I walk back to the table "You missed Cay big ass hickey" Jordan says. My eye got wide "Let me see Cay". "I'll show you later Taty". Jr comes over and he want to talk to Cay .

Get on your knees by nicki starts playing I sing along. "Is that what Jordan be telling ?" I roll my eyes at him "Shut up punk I throw my cup at him" him and Jordan laugh. "Has Cay got on her knees for you?" I ask him. "Nah we ain't on that level yet" . "Interesting" . Cay come back over say goodbye guess she wasn't feeling the party anymore. "Come on Jordan let me give Jr his gift and go say goodbye to mama Sharon" . Jr was talking to MaKayla all up on each other . "Excuse me you two" MaKayla looks back at me and rolls her eyes. "Here Jr happy birthday again kid ". He opens up the box it was the a gold Rolex with his name engraved on the side. "Damn this dope thanks Taty" he hugs me lowkey cops a feel. I hit him on his arm"You're welcome Jr enjoy the rest of your day , where mama at?" . "She over there " he pointed towards the table.

"Mama I'm leaving " . "Alright beautiful be sure to come visit me and bring my grand baby " she hugs me and Jordan and we walk out. "Jr still feeling you " . "What makes you say that?" . "The way he looks at you" he says. I just shrug my shoulders "Well I'm feeling you so that doesn't matter". "Want some pretzels" He knows me so well cinnamon pretzels are my favorite. Went down to this little shop not to far from my places. I was about to get out the car "You getting out like that?" . I look at my outfit he took his shirt off and gave it too me. "Put it on". I laugh and just do what he said . We get in and the girl up front couldn't stop staring at him.
"Hi I'd like you to one stop staring at my man and can we get two cinnamon pretzels " she rolled her eyes at me and got out stuff. "Calm down Taty" I ignore his comment. She hands him the stuff "Honey if I order the stuff why hand it to him dumb ass". "Who you talking too ma I'll jump behind this counter". I laugh at his hoe I was about to say something but Jordan grabbed me and started kissing me causing knees to go weak. "Man take y'all shit and go before I call my manager". "Have a good day"Jordan says.

Next day I wake up looking for my phone but can't find it anywhere . "Jordan have you seen my phone?" . "It's under your pillow" I look under the pillow and it was of course. "You're welcome little rude ass" I laugh "Thanks". " Taty I'm going to work" . "No don't got" I say pouting he bites my lower lip. "Big baby I'll be back in time for the dinner ". "Okay have a good day at work handsome" He kisses my cheek before leaving. I grab some Oreos and milk I was just about to sit down the bell rung. I open the door and it's Jr "Come in" I say moving aside so he could come in. He sits down and start eating my Oreos "Boy you did not buy those" . He ignores me and grabs another one I grab the pack and sit on the other side from him.

"Damn why you sitting so far I ain't gonna bite you unless you want me too" I roll my eyes. "Jr what you doing here?" . "I came from Cay's place and I apologize for the shit that happen.." . "That's great you guys can try to move on". "Nah but I saw this big ass hickey on her neck I got mad she was fucking ol dude" . "Jr she isn't your girl can't get mad that you fucked it up"I say. He doesn't say anything he gets up and move closer too me. "Taty after that baby you've gained weight all in the right places" he says licking his lips. I get up and sit on the other couch he gets up too heading my way , I start walking away now he has backed me up against the wall.

"Jr stop" I say just above a whisper. "Why?". "B-because I have someone and we aren't together". He starts kissing on my cheek then my neck "Who that nigga Jordan ain't got shit on me I know you miss me Taty". Fuck what do I do I think to myself I can't do this to Jordan . He starts kissing on my neck his hand feeling on my ass. "Stop Jr " I finally pushed him off . I wanted him so bad by the look in his eyes he was thinking the same. "You really like that nigga?". "Yes Jr and I can't do this with you everything will go down from here if I do this". "I'll always have a soft spot for you Taty especially the way that ass poking" I laugh with him but lowkey wanted to say fuck all this and fuck him. "You have to go Jr". "Okay see ya later baby girl " he hugs me.

I go into to the bathroom to take a quick shower before heading in the shower I check the mirror and just great "Fuck!" I say out loud. Jr left a hickey on my neck that shit is huge. I take my shower and put water proof makeup on it . Thirty minutes later Jordan comes through the door "Hey you're home early" . "That's what happen when your the boss you get to go home before everyone else" I laugh. "I'm gonna go pick up gabby I'll be back in a few then we can go to grandma house".

I knock on the door and Chris open the door shirtless I swear my exes planned shit like this. "You gonna come in or just stare at me" I rolled my eyes and walked in. "Taty you getting thicker " . "Where's my baby at"I ask. "I'm right here" He says with this grin on his face. "You know she in her crib". She was up looking into space when she saw me she starts smiling her toothless smile. I grab all her belongings while Chris carried her to the car he buckled her in. "Thanks Chris" . "No problem Taty she is mines too" he says hugging me.