Casha

I get up the next day and get dressed I was headed to Rico's to hang with Keysha. Jr said he wanted to chill with Jayden for today and that's fine with me. I get over to Rico's house. "What's up baby mama?" Keysha greets me. I've missed my girl. "Hey Love." We sit there and catch up on everything that's been going on in each other lives. I start to miss Jayden. The smell of Jr's cologne on my shirt lingers, I miss his ugly ass too. I should be with them right now. I wonder what they're doing right now.

My phone rings and It's Jr calling me, "Hey baby what you doing?" Jr asks. "Nothing with Keysha waiting for my baby to come home." "I knew you would miss me." "No Jr. not you stupid my baby Jayden." Yeah I miss him but I'm still mad. "Damn why I gotta be stupid?" "Anyways where you at?" "At the park with Taty and Jayden.. We're taking a walk." "Jr fucking Carter why the hell is she there while your with my son?" "Man Cay chill. It ain't even that serious." "Jr get my child home now or you gone know something." He hangs up. Rude ass. "Girl he at the park with Taty walking around with baby." "Oh wow that's a no no.." "Exactly. Jr done lost his mind."

I get back to the house. I head straight to the shower, and back into the room to get dressed. Hmph, I'm not sleeping in the same bed with Jr tonight. I put Jr's shit out of my room. I clearly told him I didn't want her around my child. Call me childish but whatever. I hear Jr coming up the steps. "The fuck Cay why my shit put out of the room?" He asks looking mad and confused at the same time.

"Please do not have my child with Taty until I say it's okay." I grab Jayden and slam my bedroom door. All of us being at the hospital is one thing but them two alone with my child, I'm not 100% comfortable with that just yet. "Baby open the door." Jr says messing with the knob.

"What's wrong with your daddy?" I ask Jayden. I sit up on the bed and play with him for a while. I guess Jr got tired of trying to open the door. I head out the room to go downstairs. While walking past the guest room I notice Jr is gone. I wonder where he ran off too. I grab Jays baby bag and we go back upstairs. I go into his room and find him something to wear to bed.

I swear when you become a mother you learn how to hold them and do everything else you need to do. I get his clothes and we go back into my room to my bathroom. "Does the water feel good baby?" He smiles at me. I smile back at him. I love this little boy so much. I never how much he would help change my life. No matter what happens in this world I know I'll always have him. I finish bathing him, dry him off, and dress him for bed.

We go back into the room. I grab his bottle and he knocks out. "Good night mommy's baby." I kiss his forehead. I reach for my phone, checking the time and it's getting late. I want to call Jr to see where he is but then again I don't want to talk to him. So I decide on texting him, :Babe it's getting late where you at?: I sit my phone on the nightstand. Maybe I am over reacting about the whole thing.

He's not even hear right now for me to halfway apologize. I lay Jayden on the bed and go unlock the door.

A few minutes later I look down at the phone, no reply. I contemplate on calling him. Before I know it with Jayden in my arms I knock out.