Tatyanna

1 year later....

I wake up to see my beautiful baby girl looking at me . She was born 4 pounds and a head of hair looking like mom. Chris and I are just friends for now I think shit happen too fast and we needed a break I love him dearly though. A lot happen these past few months having my baby girl was the best thing and it's great having Chris there to he is a good daddy. Jordan walked in looking like everything without a shirt on he had a tray of breakfast. "Good morning my two ladies" Gabby looked at him and smiled her toothless smile. "Morning Jordan" I said getting up to hug him. "Watch gabby while I brush my teeth.
I wash my face and look at my body in the full mirror it bounced back well after having Gabby. I was happy where I was not sure what to call me and Jordan but he is always here. We haven't slept together as much as I want too but I'm not ready and he says he know smart ass. I decided to shower while he had Gabby I came out in my towel . Him and Gabby was making faces at each other she was adorable her little chubby cheeks. Jordan puts Gabby in her crib she just looks up into space.

He sat on down on the bed I pushed him down and straddled on top of him. "Damn Lisa stop playing" he said calling by my middle name . "What am I doing ?" I said grinding up against him I could feel him getting hard. I leaned in and kissed his cheek and got up. "Girl you play too much ! I'm get yo ass back for that". I stuck my tongue out at him and walked into the closet to get dress . I wore some ripped jeans , a black polo shirt and my black and white nike pros.

"Fine ass!" Jordan whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. "Thank you , Jordan how did you deal with all my mess ? " . "Well from the first day I saw you I was like she is perfect then I saw the belly and was like fuck it I'm still talking to her fine ass , then getting to know you you're amazing and I that fuck nigga made it easy to take his place" . He kissed my lips and held me tight . "Thank you" I kissed him back. I decided too take Gabby to go see Mama Sharon I haven't seen her in forever. Jordan strapped Gabby in we was on our way I called mama Sharon told her id be coming today with a friend.

I knock on the door and Jr opened it oh boy here we go. "Hello". I said trying to get through but Jr had his arm blocking the way. I rolled my eyes "Jr move boy I'm not the one like ya little Thot you playing house with" I said and speaking of the devil she popped up. "It's hot out here and my baby is sweating get out the way please !" I pushed his arm and Jordan walked in with gabby on his arm.

"Hey mama " . "Hey baby where my little gabby ". Jordan came behind me with gabby crying she had a pair of lungs on her but hardly cried. "Aw what's wrong baby" Mama Sharon took gabby out the seat and started kissing her cheek. She looked at Jordan up and down "Who's this young man?". "Some punk she left Chris for" Jr came in with his little dog behind him popping her gum. "I ain't no punk and Ma'am my names Jordan it's a pleasure too meet you". Mama Sharon laughs "I like him already Taty".

"Hey Taty let me talk to you real quick". "I'll be back guys" I kissed gabby on her cheek and followed Jr outside. We sit down face to face it was awkward "Taty I miss you " . I looked at him "Jr I don't know what got into these years like everything went upside down I don't know who you are anymore... You've hurt the people you love and for what your own selfish needs... Cay loved/loves you and look what you put her through.....Hell I loved you and you hurt me... I need you to get it together Jr for the sake of keeping this upside down family together" I could see tears build up in his eyes he took my hands and held on tight. "I know I hurt y'all I did love Cay but I ain't ready for all that I thought I was.." Then Hoela came out "Why so close to my man?" I looked at her rolled my eyes and bumped pass her. "You a hating ass hoe!". I hate being called out my name that irks my nerves Jr know that about me he grabbed me and carried me inside.
I spent the rest of my day down there talking with Mama Sharon having a good laugh and eating.