Tatyanna

Minnie and I enter the club , there so many people here it's ridiculous. "I have VIP access and that's where all the ballets are" Minnie says. I laugh "You're something special my friend". "That's why you love me though". We make our way to the VIP lounge and order two bottles. "Girl give me the tea what have I been missing?" Minnie says sipping on her drink. "Nothing much me and Jr are cool we talk and whatnot , me and Chris doing amazing not official yet but we working on that". "How he feel about Jr being in your life still?". "Girl he said Jr don't phase him two different people and what not". "He sound like a keeper" Minnie says. "I agree!"" I say laughing.

"Hey lil mama what's good?" This guys says sitting next to me. "I'm not interested" I say. "Don't be like that I just want to get know you " he says licking his lips. "No thank you" I say rolling my eyes. "She said she good fam and she with me so don't worry about her" Chris says. The guy gets up bumping Chris in his way out. "Baby!" I say kissing him. "What's good?". "I didn't think you actual come cause you be playing games when it come to going out". "Sorry baby you know work got me swamped with paper work and shit" Chris says sitting next to me. "How about we get up outta here and I take you somewhere" Chris says. I smile and nod my head yes I got find Minnie and tel her in leaving.

"Where we going babe" I ask getting in his car. "It's a surprise just chill" Chris says. Felt like we been driving for hours , I start getting sleepy I lay my head on the head rest and close my eyes.

"Wake up Taty" I hear Chris say. I stretch out a little then sit up. "Lets go" he says. I get out the car and were at six flags. "Babe did you have them open up late night?" I ask. "You'll see baby" he holds my hand and lead me in the park. Everything is beautiful at night. "Here put these on , I'm going to change as well" he hands me a bag.

"What you want to do first?" Chris ask. "Hmm lets get on that". We get on the ride and I feel like my heart is about to drop. "Chris fuck this tell them get me off this shit" I say on the verge of crying. "Chill Taty you'll enjoy the ride" he says nonchalantly. I roll my eyes at him and just when I'm about to say something the ride starts and drops us. Jesus please save me I say a silent prayer.

"You was about to die up there"Chris says laughing. I playfully hit his arm. "I ain't getting on anymore roller coasters I'm thinking you tryna kill me today" I say. "Come on this one seems fun" Chris says.

After getting on majority of the rides I start to get hungry. "Ready to eat" I ask. "I am but I got something different in mind" Chris says smirking. I roll my eyes now is not the time to be nasty. "I'm hungry for real boy so chill" I say dragging him to the food stand. I order churros and some buffalo chicken wings. "You just don't play about your food do you Tatyanna" Chris says laughing real hard. "Nooope" I say popping my p. "I got you next time you asking for some Ima act like I don't know what you talking about" Chris says being petty. "Baby don't take it serious I'm starving over here".

Driving back home Chris hold my hand leaving little kisses on the back of my hand. "Love you Christopher". "Love you too Tatyanna".

Once we arrive to my house I feel way too lazy to walk. "Chris baby will you carry me?". "No you better walk you got legs". "Chriis!?" I whine. "Fine get our fat ass on my back" he says. I jump on his back and hold my dress down. He drops me on he bed and hovers over me. He starts kissing me , and playing with my breast. Chris reaches down and start playing with my cat through my panties I let out a soft moan. "Wet already" Chris says in a husky voice turning me on even more. He pulls his hands out and get off me. "Chris!" I say complaining. "You should have seen that coming baby" He says laughing. I roll my eyes "Fuck you Chris". I go take my shower and hop right in bed after I'm all done and dried off. "Night stupid".