Tatyanna

Jordan was off today we decided to go show love to my baby Jayden regardless of my little issues with Cay I love that little boy. Mama Sharon texted me yesterday telling me what happen I can tell shit is hectic MaKayla dumb ass feeding poor baby shrimp. "Let's go Taty". I was finishing the touches on my hair i might see some cute ass doctor. "The fuck you looking all cute for?... Tryna leave my ass already". I laughed "let's go I'm ready , we gotta stop by toy-r-us". I bought him the cool transformer toy and a cute teddy bear.

We walk up to the desk she told us the room quickly . There was a commotion down the hall it sound like Jr and his girl. "Wait" I told Jordan I wanted to hear this. "MaKayla I leave him with you for a few hours and you fuck that shit up!" . "Jr I'm sorry I'd never hurt him on purpose it was a mistake". "Nah man my son in there hurting cause to dumb ass!". "I'm not dumb Jr I said sorry I can't do anything to change it". "I should of never left your stupid ass with my kid now look what the fuck you did!". This was mad serious never heard Jr curse at a female like that I'd be damn if it was me. "Jr put your hand down like you about to hit me" . I heard a crash I ran up I guess Jr pushed her . "Jr chill the fuck out " I said .

"Tatyanna this ain't ya business get the fuck outta here" I looked behind me then back at him. "You done lost ya mind Jr the fuck you talking to I ain't MaKayla I'll beat ya ass keep playing.. Now come here let's talk" I said grabbing his arm. I took him by the stairs he was pissed off. I sat on the stair and patted the spot next to me he sat. "Jr you didn't need to push her I'm sure you hurt her head". "She hurt my son.." . "Not intentionally if it was I woulda beat her ass over Jayden I'm sure she ain't mean it". "I'm just mad too much happening right now Taty ... You right I probably shouldn't have put my hands on her". I laughed . "I'm funny?". "I'm laughing right" I said rolling my eyes. He playfully hit me on my arm. "You look good Taty". "Thanks Jr let's go before MaKayla think I'm tryna fuck you in here". "That's a good idea though" he licks his lips. "Bye Jr" I said laughing . He held the door for me "lord have mercy it don't make sense how ya ass sitting In them jeans" I couldn't help but laugh he kills me. Jordan was waiting for me I hugged him "it's all good?" He whispered . "I hope so". We all walked in the room everybody looked like they was about to kill me. "Damn what I did?". They all laughed "we thought you was MaKayla". Mama Sharon said. "Hey baby how you doing" she said hugging me. "I'm fine mama". "Hey Cay how little man doing?". "He's alright doctor said that it should heal soon depending on his body. "Hey T" . "What's up Taty". "Hey Malik" me and Jordan said.

I went over and kissed Jayden on his forehead I looked so peaceful. As a mother myself I understand the pain she was going through if this was Gabby I'd be torn too. I went over and hugged cay. "It's gonna be alright baby boy is strong" I whispered in her ear. She looked up and smiles.