Casha

The next Day.... We get dressed and leave for Jr's party. We arrive and it's already a lot of people. "Cay!" "What's up TJ?!? How are you?" "I'm good, how are you? Still looking good in swim suits I see." "Watch it TJ." He laughs. We keep moving and walk over to Mama Sharon. "Hey Cay!" "Hey Ma.!" "Hi Malik." She says hugging him. "What's up Mama Sharon? You look like nice." "Thank you." "Is Taty here yet?" I ask her. "No not yet."

"Cay!" "Kiya! Oh my gosh, look at you." "Girl look at you! I've missed you." "I've missed you too! Kiya this is my boyfriend Malik... Malik this Kiya." "Nice to meet you." "It's nice to meet you too." She says smiling. "Cay you know I'm still Team Jr and Cay but he's cute." She whispers. "Girl don't wait on that." I say laughing. "I heard about the party incident, y'all tagged her ass." "Girl don't even bring that up." She laughs.

Malik sees Taty and Jordan coming in and goes over to them while I talk to Kiya. I see Jr walking through. He comes over to me, and hug me. "What's up Cay?" "Hey Jr! Happy Birthday !" "Thank you, you look nice." "You don't look so bad yourself." "T sends his love, he couldn't make it today." "Aw man I really wanted to see him." "Your stuck with just me for today." "Oh the joy." I say being sarcastic.

"Baby don't play like you don't like that." He says with his accent coming out. "Uhm mhm whatever Jr." "Where ya lil so called boyfriend?" "Over there with Taty and Jordan." "What's up with that clown Jordan?" "He's cool people, I like him." "You would." I roll my eyes,"Where your little troll?" "Stop calling her that..." "Do you have a better suggestion?" "Her actually name." "Yeah... That's not happening." "She's walking around here somewhere." "Hm..." "Don't start no shit Cay." "Whatever Jr."

Malik comes over, "Happy Birthday man, preciate the invite." He says dapping him up. "Thanks and no problem." Jr says nonchalantly, looking at me the entire time. He licks his lips. "Well I have more people to speak with, so I'll see y'all around." Jr says walking away.

We go to the table. "Hey y'all." I greet. "Hey." "Chopping it up with the ex I see." Jordan says. "Why do you point out the obvious?" I ask Jordan. "Damn, my bad." He says laughing. "He still wants you." Malik says. "I could say the same for you too Taty." Jordan says. I look at her with raised eyebrows. "Y'all still talk?" I ask. "Yes occasionally." "Hmm interesting." "Y'all still talk like other than about Jayden?" She asks. "Like you said occasionally." "He came over the other day after getting Jayden trying to eat breakfast."

"That's right after he left my house from eating breakfast." "Really?" "Yes..." Malik and Jordan goes and gets us something to drink. "Jr says he misses me." She says. Was she really bragging about that? "Same here. He told me, MaKayla doesn't do it like me." "What? Take another woman's man or no" "Taty did you really just go there?" "I'm just asking what you mean Cay." "Not the way you said it like that. But did you really have to bring that up... Extra much. Y'all don't even have a reason to still be talking."

"Whatever Cay, that's what you say."Taty says. It gets quiet for a few minutes. "Girl we aren't about to bring up this old ass shit over Jr trifling ass. We have two fine ass fine over there, that actually treat us right." Malik and Jordan get back to that table. We sip on our drink. "Your right." Taty says. "Right about what?" Jordan asks. "Nothing, we had a moment but we're back now." She says laughing. I laugh too.

We see MaKayla walk by. "Damn we did that?" Taty asks. I glance over at Malik. "Yup." "You dropped something." Taty says to MaKayla. "What?" She asks. "Your dignity." Okay that I wasn't expecting her to say and it was funny. Well at least me and her thought so anyway, Jordan and Malik just sit there.

"Y'all need to leave that poor girl alone." Taty gets up and to go to the restroom. MaKayla walks through again, looking dead at me. "Cay..." "Yes Malik." "Come here.." I go to him and sit on his lap. "What she staring at?" I ask. "Don't worry about it Cay." "I'm just saying I can give her something to stare at." "Stop being a bully." Malik says wrapping his arms around me. He kisses the back of my neck. "I'm not." I say laughing.