Casha

Jayden's Birthday Cont.

Cay come here..." Jr yells from the door. I stop cutting the tomatoes, and go towards the door. "What?" He grabs my hand and leads me out toward the back of the house. "All we're missing is two things, the clowns and the carnival food truck stand ." It looked good back here, and like a real carnival. "I like it." I say nonchalantly.

He looks down at me. "What's going on with you?" "Jr you already know." "Cay it's not the serious baby girl." "But it is Jr. You just don't get it" "Don't trip" "It's too fucking late for that..." "Baby just-" "Just save that shit Jr. I don't want to hear it." He sighs, "I love you bae." "Yup..." "That's how your acting Casha?" Here we go with this... "Yeah it is.." "Let's get a picture of the lovely couple..." The photographer says coming our way. We take our picture and I go back into the house.

The door opens, and it's Grandma Rose. "Cay baby come here." I go into the hall. "Hey grandma Rose." "Hey baby help me with these gifts please." I grab them and take them to the living room for right now. "Hey Tia." Grandma Rose says, hugging her. "Do you remember me Grandma Rose?" MaKayla speaks up. Grandma Rose looks at her, "I can't say I do."

We leave and go into the kitchen. "Cay who is that?" "Go ask your grandson Grandma." She sighs shaking her head, and leaves out the front door. "I can't believe Cay doing all this shit over her man." I hear Jr talking. "This don't have nothing to do with Cay, she ain't said anything... What's going on with you boy?" They say coming into the house. "She's just a friend Grandma, that's it."

We make eye contact. "Jr you know you know better." "Grandma it's cool, it's only for the day. "Alright boy" "Casha let's talk." He says. "Casha doesn't have anything to say Jr." I say. He laughs and goes back out of the door.

The next few hours go by smoothly, we get all the food done. Everyone started arriving around 3. I saw my favorite little nieces and even Jr sister in law was enjoying herself. We had a lot of things in common. Of course everyone was wondering who and why MaKayla was here. "Cay I thought I didn't like you at first but in comparison to her in there your my favorite girl." She tells me, we laugh.

The photographer goes around taking pictures. With the guys help we moved everything outside. The DJ starting playing music. It was going great. Jayden woke up and started running around playing with his cousins. I haven't spoke to Jr any and I didn't plan on it. "Cay take a picture with us" Jr nieces says all together. We pose and they take it.

"Okay now us 4 and Uncle Jr." The photographer goes and gets him. Jr and the photographer comes over. We take our picture. "You good Casha?" "I'm fine Jr." I say walking away. I go back over where Rico, T, and Keysha are. "You good baby mama?" "Yeah I'm straight. I'm about to kill your brother tho." "Don't let it get to you, it's more to the story than he's telling." "Do I wanna know?" "Hell nah" T says laughing.

Jayden runs up to me. "Ma." I pick him up. "Hey baby." I guess MaKayla was playing with him. "No fair you ran to your mommy." Jayden face scrunches up. "Can I talk to you Casha?" She asks. My eyebrows raise. I give Rico Jayden and we go off to the side.

"Look i heard you don't take well to other females-" "Your damn right I don't" "Can you not cut me off, thanks..." Has this bitch lost her mind too? "Hold up, what you aren't going to to do is come into my house, talk shit, and be snooping all over MY man... Atempt to have a conversation with me when yo ass was rude when you knocked on MY door." "Girl he wouldn't be your man, if it wasn't for me" "Bitch please I'm done with this conversation."

"What type of woman are you?" She asks laughing. "This bitch..." I wasn't trying to show out today but this bitch is about to take me there. Jr walks my way. "Jr you better get your friend before I do. I don't know what the hell is that bitch problem but she does not want me to be the one that finds out... I swear that orange jumpsuit looking more and more appealing." "Chill with that shit, I'll see what's up." I walk back over towards the table.

Jr and MaKayla conversation gets louder. "Jr how the hell could you do this to me?" "What you mean man? I went the extra mile to let you stay for the party... Starting shit with Cay is the wrong thing you want to do... I already said I was sorry a million times... What more do you want me to do?" "Why are you with her?" "Kay Kay this girl has my heart." This nigga nicknaming the bitch. What type of shit is this?

By this point everyone was looking at them, including me. She might be crazy but I know good and well a woman doesn't develop any type of attachment from nothing, something happened and I have a feeling it's recent not shit from years ago. "You weren't saying that shit in Cali Jr. I didn't even know your ass had a fucking family with this bitch. That night, us, everything it was amazing. You don't think it's fate that your in Cali and we run into each other again? Did that night we made love not mean anything to you?"

I feel my blood beginning to boil. "Come on Cay." T grabs me and we go into the house. I was so confused at the moment. I didn't know what to do. Is it anyone else Jr didn't mention he slept with? Like what the fuck man. I laugh lightly. "You good baby mama?" "T you knew about that?" "Yes and no... But don't do anything stupid Casha. My brother really loves you." "What's love got to do with it? God I can't believe this!" I stop wiping my eyes and let my tears fall.

I'm so tired of crying over Jr. "Aw Cay..." T says hugging me. "I'm tired T, I swear I'm fucking tired. This is it." "I know... Just keep pressing forward with him. He's trying to get it right." Jr comes in the house. "I'll leave you two alone to talk" T says leaving out.

"Baby let me explain-" "You know maybe it's a sign Jr, maybe we aren't meant to be together forever." "Cay don't talk like that." He says wiping a tear from my face. "Why didn't you tell me Jr? I thought you loved me, why do you constantly keep screwing me over? Why is it so hard for you to just be faithful?" "Baby I slipped, I'm sorry." "That's all you seem to be doing these days..." "This was before I got my shit together baby." His voice starts crackling. "But I was still left in the dark about the situation. You could've came clean about her after Tatyanna... Do you still have feelings for her? Do you love her? What is it?"

"No I don't... I love you and only you. I swear that's the last and only slip up you don't know about." "Maybe I should slip up and give you this ring back..." "Baby no- just think about this... Please don't do this... Please don't do this baby." He says wrapping his arms around me. "Jr I can't-" Jr starts kissing me. He picks me up and sits me on the counter. "Jr..." "Shhh." "No... Jr stop.!" I say hitting him, He stops, "Cay I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He wraps his arms around me.

I hide my face in his neck and let the tears fall. After a few minutes, I stop crying. "I hate seeing you cry Cay." "You won't be the reason for them then Jr anymore." "I'm done baby I swear." He kisses my lips and I lay my head back on him.

"Yo friend better be gone ." "She is... You won't have to worry about her anymore." "No she won't have to worry about me. I swear the color orange was in my head." He laughs, "Crazy ass." Jayden comes inside with T. "Hell I thought we was coming inside to a crime scene." We laugh. He smiles, "Yeah, Tia 3 months pregnant." "Awwww congrats!" "That's what's up Bruh!"

Mama Sharon, Taty, Tia, Keysha, Rico, Grandma Rose, and Grandma Sinclair come in. "Y'all okay in here?" I guess we were gone too long and they started wondering. "Yes we good." Jr says. "Cay let me see your hands" Mama Sharon says. I show her my hands. She looks relieved. I laugh, "You good mama?" "Yes I am now."

"I have an announcement." T says grabbing Tia. "We're 3 month pregnant." "Yes!" Mama Sharon shouts. Everyone congratulates them, and we head back out to the birthday party. Jayden gets his face painted. Jayden and Jr get on the slide together.

I go over and sit with Taty. "How are the burgers?" I ask. "Good my baby did that." I go get one. "Oh my gosh Chris this burger is delicious!" "Thanks Cay. I got a little skill." "Stop being modest... He can cook his ass off." Taty says laughing. "We're coming over for dinner everyday." I say. "Jr the cake is here." Someone says. TJ and Roc are carrying it in.

We move towards the back, and sing Happy Birthday. We eat and get ready to open presents. This boy has too much stuff, it was looking like Christmas morning. We start opening everything, and Mama Sharon got him a Toy Hummer. We finish opening his presents. The youngest of Jr nieces get inside the Hummer with Jayden. Jayden didn't know what to do so he started playing with the steering wheel.

About an hour later we're done cleaning up, and I take Jayden inside. After his bath he was out for the night. I get up and change into my night clothes. I get back in the bed and Jr is laying there. "Jr?" "Yes Love?" "I'm done."