Casha

The next few days go by And it's finally Friday. I couldn't wait for Jr to come home. Mama Sharon and I had a great time bonding. I'm watching a movie in my room. "Daddy's home." I hear Jr yells. "Boy hush." Mama Sharon scolds him. I laugh and go downstairs. "What's up baby?" He drops his bags and hug me. "Hey bae." He kisses me long and hard. "I've missed you beautiful."

"Sure you did." "I did. Where our son?" "Upstairs sleeping of course." "Has it been six weeks yet?" "No it has not Jr." Mama says, apparently ease dropping. I laugh, "It's only been 3 bae." "Damn man." He says grabbing my ass. "Jr you better stop before yo mama come in here." "This my house." "Did you miss me?" I ask. "Of course I did." "How much?" "This much..." He kisses me including his tongue.

"Jr!" Mama Sharon yells. He breaks away and I bust out laughing. "What mama dang." "Take your behind upstairs and shower, you just got back from that long ride." "I will mama, can I not chill with my lady for a second?" "Boy what I tell you?" I grab his bag and we head up the stairs. Jr was mumbling something under his breath and I start laughing.

We get into our room. "When she leaving?" He asks. "Don't act like that." I say putting his bag down. "Uhm mhm...come here." "Nope you heard yo mama." "She don't run nothing." He comes over to where I'm at and starts kissing me again. I hear Jayden beginning to cry. "Nope, mama will get him." "Bae..... We gotta stop.." "I don't want too.." He says with his hands roaming around my body. I was about ready to forget the six week rule myself.

Mama Sharon knocks on the door. "Your son is crying." She opens the door. Jr moves. "Maaaaa, can you watch your grandson?" "Get yo ass beat Jr." "Dang mama." I say laughing. Jr finally moves and I go get Jayden. I come back in and Jr is sitting in the bed.

I laugh at him. "What's wrong with yo daddy Jay?" "He wanna be alone with his girlfriend but it ain't working out that way." "Awwww poor baby." I kiss him and start playing with Jay. Jr phone rings, "Whats up... Nah I just got here not too long along... Alright... I'll slide through later." He hangs.

"Who was that?" "I'm about to go shower." He clearly ignores my question. He kisses my cheek and kisses Jay. He goes and take a shower and comes out. He grabs his keys. "I'll be back baby. Don't wait up." He walks out and leave.

It really irritates me he was acting funny all of a sudden but it's whatever. That's been my attitude towards a lot these days. I just wish it didn't feel like I have to share him with the world between work and God knows what else. Yeah he's with me a lot physically but lately his mind has been somewhere else.

I make dinner for everyone although Jr wasn't anywhere to be found. " Where did Jr go?" Mama Sharon asks when we sit down to eat. "I don't know, he just said don't wait up." "Oh okay well Cay I didn't mean to disturb y'all earlier but it's really important that you wait the full 6 weeks." Um, are we really having this conversation right now... "I understand Mama." "Otherwise I would've left y'all alone, and I can have me some more grandchildren." I almost choke, "Yeah I don't think that would be happening anytime soon mama." "I know but I'm just putting it out there." I laugh, "I hear you mama."

We finish eating and I feed Jayden. We clean up the kitchen and head upstairs to retire for the night. Jayden wasn't trying to go to sleep tonight. I played with him, bathed him, combed his hair, and bundled him all up. He finally went to sleep 2 hours later. It's 11 and I hear Jr coming in.

He comes up the stairs. "What's up love?" "You missed dinner, where you been?" "I'm sorry and the studio." "Hm.... You hungry?" "Yes." I take Jayden into his room and lay him in his bed. Me and Jr head downstairs. I make him a plate and we sit at the table. "So how did it go?" I ask. "How did what go?" "The studio..." "Oh it went good, laid down a few tracks." "Oh sounds good, so we were sitting at dinner and your mother informed me she wants more grandchildren."

He laughs, "I can believe she said that too." "She did..." "So what are you thinking about that?" "Maybe but not anytime soon. I had to take a year off from law school. I want to get my degree first." "How would you feel if I were to take care of you and Jay?" "Ummm..." "I hear you Cay." He finishes eating and we go upstairs.

I get in the bed while Jr sits on the edge of the bed and does something on his phone. He gets in and pulls me closer to him. "I love you Casha Harris." "I love you too baby." I turn over facing him. "Your beautiful." He says. I look up and smile. "Why you smell like that?" I ask. "I don't know I'm laying next to you. You tell me." It's something off, I can feel it. But I'm not about to stress it because sure enough in due time all things reveal themselves.