Tatyanna

I wake up to a empty bed so I just got up did my things. I was looking nice today since the house seem empty I decided to wear my bandeau and some basketball shorts. I took a picture then my phone started ringing it was the doctors place . "Hello". "Ms.Harris you have an appointment today just making air you're still coming?". "Oh my I forgot I'll be there in a few". So happy I didn't live far from the office I decided to wear a dress. I called Chris twice no answer might be at work.

I called again he answered but it was silent. "Chris ? ... Hello ?." Then I heard a women's voice sound like Rose. "Chris I need that so bad you're the best I couldn't even keep up". I hear her say I just hung the phone up I don't have time for this. I walked in and signed the sign in sheet. "Are you okay?". The lady said I smiled at her and nodded , I didn't even notice I was crying. "Ms.Harris doctor is ready". I got up and walked to her she lead me to this blue room it was calm.

"Hello Ms.Harris you ready for this ? , where's Chris?" . I mentally roll my eyes " He's at work couldn't come". He put the gel on my stomach it was so cold Gabriela moved around . "You ready?" I just smiled. He showed me the face then moved around . "It's a girl!" He said . "Thanks doctor I appreciate it". I was excited I rubbed my tummy and started crying. "Baby girl mommy is going to take care of you I promise".

I get home and Chris car was parked I was so mad at him. I walked in and him and that bitch was sitting on the couch I walked right pass them not saying a word. "Damn can't say hi" I hear Chris say. I grabbed a pillow and a cover I threw it at Chris and slammed the door locked it. "Yo Taty the fuck ?" He knocked on the door I ignored him and fixed Gabriella sonogram picture up. I took a warm shower and just let my tears fall "I hate him" I said out loud.

I got dress and laid in bed thinking of what too do I was stressed out this wasn't good for the baby. I was starting to doze off but the bed was so lonely I talked to Gabriella she was kicking I was so happy. I woke up in the middle of the night it was 3 A.M I should check in Chris. I got up out my robe on and my fuzzy slippers. The couch was empty I went to the other guest room he wasn't there either I was annoyed he better not be with Rose . I opened the door slightly they were still up the light is on he was giving her a massage. "That's cool Chris your pregnant ex fiancé is mad at you and you're giving this bitch a massage" I stormed back to my room slammed the door and grabbed a duffle bag I started stuffing some clothes in there.

Chris opened the door "Taty please relax" . I kept packing I grabbed my car keys and the bag. "Here" I took my ring off and put it in his hand and pushed pass him. Rose was standing right there "You happy now you can have him now no complications" I was hungry though damn baby I grabbed some food from the refrigerator . "Tatyanna it's 3 in them morning where the fuck you going?" . "A hotel Chris you ain't gotta worry about me or my child we gonna be good alright , now you don't have to worry about me calling you while you fucking her or after y'all finish ... You ain't gotta worth about my baby girl ! I hate you Chris just leave me alone" I walked out the door. "Tatyanna!" I heard him running behind me. I turned around and looked at him "What Chris you gonna make up some lie about how you ain't fuck her?". "I didn't Tatyanna I love you ! I'd never cheat especially not with you being pregnant ! " . I walked off he got into the elevator I ignored him he grabbed my arm I slapped him with all my force.

"Leave me alone !" I get to my car and drive off. I had no idea where I wanted to go but I just wanted to drive I stopped by a Marriott hotel and decided to check in for a few nights. I get a luxury suite the bag boy took my stuff up for me I tipped him and he left. I got dress into a comfy maxi dress and fixed up my hair . I walked down to the restaurant they had it was cute not much people here. "Hello how many?" . "Just me " I smiled and she lead me too this nice booth. I order a sprite till I decided what I wanted.

"May I sit here with you ?" I looked up too see this handsome brown skin gentleman his smile was everything. "No I don't at all" I smiled. "What's a beautiful lady doing here at this time by herself?". "Well to start I'm here cause I'm pregnant and always hungry" we laughed. "What's your name beautiful?" . "Tatyanna and yours ?".

"Jordan it's a pleasure too meet you " he had me blushing he fixed a strand of hair that fell on my face. We ate and had an awesome conversation it felt nice to be admired by someone. "Would you like to accompany me on a walk out by the pool". I looked at him "Are you trying to drown my pregnant ass" he laughed and stuck his hand out I took it . "It's beautiful out here". "This view is even more beautiful" I looked up to see him looking at me .

"You're too kind how are you single Jordan?" . "My ex girlfriend cheated on me , we we together for five years and I found her sleeping with one of my friends" . "Wow that sucks I'm sorry ". "Nah it's cool you live and you learn". We walked around some more and I was getting sleepy he carried me to the elevator.

"Oh my gosh I don't know how you carried my heavy self". "Girl I bench press more than you weight". I laughed and a snort sneaked it's way out. "That was mad cute , can I get your number Tatyanna ?" . "Um sure". I gave him my number he kissed my cheek got on the elevator I waited till it went all the way down. I got back in and went to the 5th floor.