Casha

It's a knock on my bedroom door and it's Jr. "What?" "I came to see my son." "Okay you can go out the door I'll bring him too you." "Cay chill with that extra shit man." "You can get out like I said." He leaves out slamming the door waking Jayden up. "Hey baby, your daddy is here." I say to Jayden picking him up.

I go out to the living where Jr was. He looks at me up and down then we make eye contact. "Here." I say handing him Jayden. "What's up son?... You miss your daddy..." I leave out to walk back to the room. He always messing shit up. We could've been one big ass happy family but nah. Do you how hard it is to sleep with a broken heart? "Cay where is his bottle?" Jr yells.

I grab it and take it to him. "Here" "Thank you Bae" "Bae my ass" "Whatever Cay, Your mine forever." "Forever ended the day you decided to cheat on me." "Yeah whatever man... Bet you still love a nigga tho." "Like you love Tatyanna?... Why you even here shouldn't you be out looking for her?" He chuckles, "That's in the process of.. Nothing comes before my son." "Apparently she does otherwise we would still be all together at home doing some family shit." "Your the one who left." I couldn't believe he was playing around with this shit.

"If you didn't lie and if you didn't actually sleep with the bitch I wouldn't be gone in the first place. You thought I was going to do like her and let it go? Fuck no nigga." "Man Cay what you expected me to do? You saw how things ended and she was still in my corner through it all." "I expected you to actually be in a committed relationship Jr not fuck around with yo ex bitch. Where the fuck did you think I was the entire time..." "You were right there too but-" "But nothing... Jr you don't play with the person you claim to love heart... Was any of that bullshit real?... I swear I hope my son is nothing like you."

"That's fucked up Cay... You always do that shit throw out all the good and bring up all the bad." "I don't have time for this shit... You can bring me my son back when your done feeding him." "I'll bring our son back to you." I can't believe he's trying to make it seem like I'm in the wrong dumb ass nigga. "Hey Cay." Keysha says coming into the room. "Hey..." "We should go shopping today." "Oh yes we should I'll never turn down a shopping trip." She laughs, "Alright, I can buy my nephew some stuff too." "Jr still got him, he's feeding him but after that we can go."

"Okay cool, Y'all still ain't talking?" "Barely" "Girl it's been a minute you still ain't talking to him?" "Like I said barely girl" "Lord.... I'm about to go get dressed." "Okay" She leaves out. I find some clothes to put on. I was taking advantage of the time Jayden was in there with Jr. I fixed my hair up and make up then get dressed.

Jr comes into the room with Jayden sleeping, "Where you going?" "Out." "Okay Cay." "Put Jayden in his car seat." Where you taking my son?" "Out with me." "Where the fuck you taking my son?" "To the mall damn... Don't act so fucking concerned now." Jr phone starts ringing. "You might wanna get that your hoes probably calling." "Your doing to fucking much over one lil time"

"Jr don't act like that's was your only time being out in till the middle of the night ... You've been gone a lot including out of town.. So excuse me for thinking that one time happened multiple times" I say rolling my eyes. "I didn't do nothing the other times... The last time I went over there we legit talked and the other time I was over here with Rico. While out of town, yeah girls were there but I ain't do shit with them bitches."

"That's what your mouth say." "It's the truth Cay." "So what you lie for the first fucking time? Damn you act like telling the truth is fucking hard." "You know how you are." "So you rather lie that's great! How did that turn out for you Jr?" He doesn't say anything. "Exactly no girlfriend, and no son." "You just don't get it Cay." "No you don't get it. Yes I would've been mad as hell but it would have been the truth and eventually I would've gotten over it. But nah I wasn't worthy of the truth either times so what's the point" I grab my purse and keys.

"The point is I love you and my son Cay. I'm not trying to lose either one of you." "Tuh... Bye Jr." I grab Jayden. "I got him." He says grabbing his car seat. "What's up Jr?" Keysha says coming out the room. "Hey Keysha" "How you doing?" "I'm alright how you?" "I'm fine... How you doing Cay?" "I'm great girl." Jr chuckles. We get to the car and he straps him in while we get in. I crank the car up. "Damn you gone let me finish strapping my son in first?" He gets done and shut the door. "I'll call you later" "I don't know what for... Text me and I might reply" "Yeah alright Cay." We finally leave.

We get inside the mall and Jayden wakes up. We go into Bakers first. "Girl get these." Keysha says pointing out some ugly shoes. I bust out laughing, "Girl no." She laughs "Girl they don't have anything cute in here come on." I check my phone and bump into someone while looking down. "I am so sorry-" I look up and see his fine ass man. He smiles, "Nah I should've been paying attention, my bad gorgeous" "Come on Cay." Keysha whispers. "My name is Jamal." the guy says extending his hand. "I'm Casha, but you can call me Cay." "Noooo I'm not going for this Cay." Keysha whispers. "Chill girl he's cute." I whisper back.

"Well it's nice to meet you Miss Cay" "Same here Mr. Jamal." Jayden makes some kind of noise. "This your son?" Jamal asks. "Yeah it is." "He's cute, I'm sure he gets that from his mother." "Thank you." "Your welcome... Look I wish I could stay and chop it up longer but here's my card, my cell number is on the back. Make sure you use it." "I sure will." I say taking his card, "Again it was a pleasure meeting you" "The pleasure is all mine" He says walking away.

"Bitch now you know Jr ass gone have a fit." "Fuck him." "Cay really? Is that really how you feel?" "Yes Keysha it is..." "For the moment or for forever?" I had to think on that. As much as I hate to admit it, I love Jr and if this never happened we would be at home right now probably cuddling on the couch or some shit. I just don't understand why Jr would do that to me with her of all fucking people. If anything you would think the bitch would have been against that shit considering what happened. The fact of the matter is its done now and I'm going to enjoy myself for time being.

"Exactly... Now your my girl and all but you already know I love you and Jr together." "I hear you Keysha... Now let's finish shopping." We finish shopping around about an hour later and head back to the house.