Tatyanna

Jr and I have a strange relationship right not we aren't together but the other night he came I couldn't resist him. I mean it didn't help that I answered the door with some shorts but whatever it's not my job to keep Jr faithful to his girlfriend I use that word loosely. I mean Cay thinks she can get bold I'll beat her ass but that isn't who I am. I'm only tolerating her because of Jr and Mama Sharon.

I look down at my phone looking over our messages, if his girl knew half of the sexually shit we stay talking. I don't understand how she's denying all that. If she really knew Jr like I do, it's clear, she'd know when he doesn't get what he wants he will find it else where. The only thing I do feel guilty about is Chris. I knew we aren't technically official yet, he treats right.

Me and Chris have been great. I got dress , packed a over night bag with a few things and I was off to Chris house. I knocked on the door and some chick opened the door and she was wearing his shirt.

"Um hi is Chris here?" ."Yeah and you are?". I looked at her before answering then I just pushed my self through. "Chris it's Taty !!" I yelled through the house then he came downstairs looking good as fuck. "Hi handsome" I said hugging him he hugged me back holding me by my waist. I could feel the girl burning a hole through the back oh my head I kissed his neck I could hear her sigh. Chris started laughing.

"Taty this my friend Rose". "Hi honey" I said extending my hand I had this smirk on my face. She rolled her eyes and went upstairs. "Don't be mad honey he don't want ya ass put you in the friend zone" I yelled out to her. She slammed the door I'm assuming the guest room.

"You so petty Taty" . "But you like my petty ass Christopher " I said kissing him. "I love that you came and brought a bag" he said looking behind me by the door , he grabbed my bag and we went upstairs. "Chris can I give your room a make over ?" It look so manly but I need to tone it down cause mama is here to stay. "Um I'll think about it why?" .

"Because I'm here now and it's not too my liking" I said with a pouty face. "Alright little baby you can change up the room to your liking it , but let me change you to my liking" he said with this grin on his face I couldn't help but laugh. "Chris that was lame leave the jokes to me". "Man you just mad cause I'm funny and that's how I got you" he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"Chris thank you" . "No need to do that". He kisses me and pull me back up so we can go back downstairs. "Where Rose the hoe" I asked looking around" . "She probably got me mad and didn't want to see you" . We went shopping and had a great time I come back to find a path of candles "what's this for?" . "Follow them Taty I'll meet you in 20 mins."

I get to the room and there was a box I took the top off and it was a black lace lingerie set , and there was a card it said enjoy the bath I walked in there it was perfect . I removed my clothes and stepped in I was in there for a good 15 mins. I my warm vanilla lotion on and slid the lingerie on I put the robe on and sat down to fix my heels my hair dropped perfect. Chris came in shirtless I swear my jaw dropped.

He came over to me smiling and I told him sit on the bed. I know he set up tonight for me to enjoy but he dealt with my emotionally ass. I danced around the room to usher-nice and slow , I took my robe off and just let it fall slowly. Chris had this huge grin on his face I guess he couldn't take my little tease he got up and started kissing me.

I led him to the bed and climbed on top of him kissing in his neck , he grabbed my ass he flipped me over and slid my panties to the side . Then there was a knock on the door he looked at me "Ignore it Chris" he was about to then his phone rang and there was a knock at the door again. "Fuck" he said getting up to put pants on he went downstairs to open the door.

I sat up in bed mad I was horny and this nigga worried about someone at the door. I put my robe back on and then in come Chris and that girl from earlier. "What's she doing here" I said looking at her.

The chick ruin the mood so we just went to sleep. I woke up and Chris wasn't in the bed I brushed my teeth and took a shower I decided to put on one of his shirts and some shorts. Chris came back with a bag of food it smells amazing. "Aw you got me food" I said getting up to kiss him. "Yeah I'm sorry about last night , she's my friend and going through tough shit I had to help"