Casha

I'm snuggled on the couch watching a good ass movie. Jr is calling me. "Yes?" "Come over." "Why? What's wrong?" "I need you." I get up and slide my boots back on. "I'm on the way." We hang up. It didn't take long for me to get over. I get inside.

"What's up?" "King brought me the information." "On Malik?" "Yeah." "You haven't opened it yet.. Why not?" "I was waiting for you." "Okay." I sit next to him. "Henny?" He asks passing me his cup. "You think ima need it?" I ask laughing. "Maybe." "Where's Jayden?" "With T, he just left not too long ago." "Oh. Open it I wanna know"

This shit was starting to make me nervous and anxious. He opens the envelope and pictures fall out. The doors bust open. "Hands up." "Fuck!" Jr yells. "Jr Carter your under arrest." I look up and see Cathy. "Oh my God..." "Did you know about this shit Cay?" I look at him, "Really Jr?!?"

Cathy looks at me then at Jr. "That's real fucked up Cay. To think I was about to propose to your ass damn man! How could you do this me?." He throws the small box across the room. Oh my God! "Jr I didn't know." The way he's looking at me right now like he's disgusted. It's pure hatred in his eyes. They handcuff him.

"Cat-" "Malik?!?" I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. They escort Jr out. "Cay-" "I can't - what fuck Malik! How could you do this to me.?!?" "It was the job, Cay." He couldn't even look at me.

"So you used me- that's it huh? All that shit was a fucking lie!" I slap him and his men behind him reach for me but Malik calls them off. "She's good..... Cay I'm sorry." "Fuck you Malik." I go out the door. "Jr..." I look around and I don't see him. I see Cathy. "Where the fuck is Jr?"

"He's in the back and if I were you Casha Harris, I would tone it down. Malik might let you get away with the fly mouth shit but baby girl we got a cell waiting for if you keep it up." I walk away and go find Jr. He's sitting in the back of a car with two officers standing by his door with it open. "Jr...... Jr look at me." I grab his face. "Don't touch me!" "Jr I'm telling you I didn't know anything about this I swear."

"Your boyfriend just coincidentally happen to be a fucking FBI agent." "Jr I swear I didn't know till you did... You gotta believe me baby." "Stop crying man." He says. "You gotta believe me." "This is too big of a coincidence. I don't know what to believe right now." "We gotta go ma'am." The officers say, I move back. "I love you Jr." He looks at me and shakes his head. They close the door and get ready to drive off. I can't stop the tears from falling as I watch them drive away.

My life as I know it is over, no Jr, no Malik, no Rico, no Keysha, Taty is even locked down. As far as Jr is concerned I took care of his lawyer fees and all that upfront. Thankfully I know someone in the law world and they hooked me up. They couldn't tell me much though, I don't even know where Jr is at. He hasn't even tried to call me, and the way he was looking at me that night he probably won't.

Malik played my ass real good. God! How could I have been so fucking stupid. I would have never seen that coming, from him of all people. Betrayal is something serious, I still couldn't believe he used me. All this shit was a lie, one big ass lie. It's a knock on my door, I didn't want to get up. "It's Mama and Jayden Cay." I hear Mama Sharon say.

I make my way up to open the door. "Hey baby." She says hugging me. "Hey mama." I go sit back down on the sofa. Jayden runs over to me. I pick him up and he kisses me. That made me smile a little. "You look rough girl." "I haven't moved off this sofa since Tuesday." "I talked to Jr..." Mama says. Just hearing his name is making me want to cry all over again.

"He says he's okay, but I know my son. He wants you to come visit him." "When?" "Today." "Okay." "So go get prettied up and we'll go see Jr and then hit up somewhere for lunch." "Alright." I go into my bedroom and find something to wear. I shower and fix my hair. I really was looking rough as hell. I go out the room dressed and ready to go. "Much better." Mama says smiling at me. "Mama I have something to tell you." "Tell me at lunch baby we gotta go."

We get into the prison, and mama signs us in. "Only one at a time." A guard tells us. "Alright... Want me to go first Cay?" "That's fine mama." She goes inside and me and Jayden sit and wait for 10 minutes. Mama comes back out. "Go ahead Cay." I make my way towards the room, I'm nervous as hell. I get in and see Jr siting there. He looks back at me.

"Hey." He says hugging me. "Hey." "How you?" "Fine you?" "You know..... I'm alright." "That's good I have something to tell you." I say smiling. "Me first... I just couldn't believe the girl who I gave my heart too, fucking played the shit outta of me." My heart stops beating for a second. "What are you talking about?" "That whole scene you did the night of was real cute." "What are you talking about Jr?" "They told me everything Cay."

"Jr I don't know what your talking about." "Puerto Rico, everything. What the fuck Cay? Fuck you, fuck us, fuck our relationship, fuck love, fuck it all. You should enjoy this moment, I'm not adding you to the visitor list, I'm not calling you, fuck you man I can't believe you did this shit to me Cay. I wish I never met yo ass. You a trifling ass bitch man and I fell for the fucking okey doke." "Jr-" "Get the fuck outta my face with this shit. Ion even wanna look at yo ass fucking bitch. Take me back to my cell. Your dead to me." Just like that, he's gone.