Tatyanna

"Baby wake up" Chris says shaking me. "What" I say whining. "Have to go in s business trip down in philly for a couple days" he says. "You're leaving today?" I ask sitting up. "Yeah sorry babe I'll make it up to you once I get" he says kissing my forehead. "Okay Chris better remember that!". "Will do baby I'll call you once I make it over there". Chris walks out the room then I hear he front doo close. I decided to go back to sleep for a few minutes.

I waking up I feel refreshed I go shower and get dressed in a simple dress. My phone starts ringing and it's mama Sharon. "Good morning beauty" I say making a bowl of cereal. "Why don't you come over Cays house I miss you"She says. I let out a sigh "I don't know mama she might not like that I'm in her house chilling with her mother in law". "Chile please Cay wouldn't mind me having a guest over now come over and we can have us a girl talk" she says laughing. "Oh gosh mama I'll be there in ten".

Pulling up to Cays house I text mama telling her I'm outside. "Hey beautiful" she says hugging me. "Good morning lovely". "Come I got some goods in the kitchen for us". I follow her to the kitchen and take a seat. "Does Cay know I'm here?" I ask. "Not yet follow me to the living room." She says handing me a drink. Cay walks down the stairs with Jayden.

"Hey Cay I hope you mind me inviting Taty over." "Of course not mama." She says. I want to smirk so bad, it killed her to say that. It's really amusing that she still doesn't like me. I thought we were making a little progress but I guess not. We all go into the living room. Cay leave out with Jayden.

"Cay that's gorgeous." Mama Sharon says when Cay first walk into the living room. "Thank you your son is full of surprises." "Ain't that the truth." I mumble. "That's cute Casha." I say. "Thank you"She says. "So how have things been going with you and Jr?" I asks trying to be nice. "Great, we just got back from Hawaii." "I bet it was beautiful." "It was." I ask force a smile on my face , "How's Jayden been?"

"He's growing fast each day. I love that one there." "I hear you girl." Mama Sharon joins in our conversation. "So is life good Cay or what?" Mama Sharon asks. She laugh, "Life great, it feels good having your own house, car, child, man, but mostly importantly your own happy little family." "Yes that's what I'm talking about."

"So Taty how have things been with you and Chris?" She asks. "Perfect, he's such a gentleman." "I'm happy your doing good with your own man." She says smiling and I peeped her putting emphasis on own man. "It really is. I can trust Chris, I know he wouldn't snoop around and cheat on me." I smile and wink at her.

"Aha, we hopefully he doesn't but if he does make sure she knows you exist this go round kay?" Cay says. "Bit-" "Okay that's enough" Mama Sharon interjects. Jayden starts crying, Cay goes to get him. "What are you doing tonight Taty?" Mama Sharon asks. "Back to my apartment to clean up. Jr came over-" I start to say but then catch Cay staring a hole through me. I look up at her. "Look Cay it was nothing like what your probably thinking."

"What was it then?" She with attitude I ignored. "He just came over and talked, that's it." She looks so mad. This shit is funny as hell. It's not fault her man comes over. "Oh okay" She says. Cay walk out the room storming off with Jayden. "Taty" mama says giving me a stern look.

"I'm sorry mama but me and Jr are just friends nothing more nothing less, I mean if he wants it to be more than I wouldn't mind." I say laughing. Mama Sharon laughs "Don't start Taty... Cay and Jr have a beautiful little boy. Let them be a family." "Okay mama Sharon you guys have nothing to worry about". "I believe you baby girl." She says hugging me.

An hour later I hug mama Sharon goodbye and head home to just sleep the night away; I laugh to myself about Cay lowkey getting mad. Maybe if she relax sometimes he wouldn't be tryna run to me.