Tatyanna

So I've been chilling with gabby this few days I would have been on a vacation but Jordan had too work and he is gone for a month now. Gabby is the cutest thing and growing taller everyday. At 6 months gabby is really attentive. "Chris what did you do to my child hair?". Gabby hair seem shorter. "My moms trimmed her hair". "Chris don't be trimming my child hair anymore alright cause I want it to be real long by the time she's like five" I say playing with gabbys cheeks. "My bad , how you been ?" Chris ask. "I've been good tryna set shit up for me and gabby , and Jordan's on business trip for a month". "Taty you really believe that ? I think dude cheating on you". I rolled my eyes at him just ignoring that stupid comment. It's strange cause Jr said the same thing I mean what reason does he have to cheat on me.

Gabby started crying taking me out my thoughts. I gave her a bottle she just pushed it away i swear when she is around me she latches onto my breast. "Gabriel no !" I said lightly tapping her hand. She smiled I tried to give her the bottle again , she didn't reject it this time. "You now what's funny rose was trying to breast feed her-"I cut Chris off right there. "Don't let us little bald headed girl put her nasty titty in my baby mouth. "Gabriela didn't take it she hit her and started crying". "Mommy baby knows better " I said kissing her cheek. "let's go out to eat ? Maybe you can try to get to know rose tonight " Chris suggested. I laughed "Me and her in the same place let alone at the same table is crazy ". Rose came in all sweaty I guess she was working out she was still ugly too me. I mean she ain't that bad just don't like her very much.

"Chris why you so close to her?" She said walking in. "Girl he still want me you just there to fill in the void have a seat". Chris looked at me I just shrugged. "Get out" rose said . I busted out laughing "Chris would you like me and my baby to stay or should I listen to shrek over here?". "Yall chill Rose get dressed we all going out to eat "Chris said. She rolled her eyes and stomped to the bed room. "You ain't have to be all extra Taty". "Extra is my middle name you ain't know ?".

Chris took us to my favorite Italian spot downtown it was real pretty. After being seated I put gabby in the little high chair they had. "Hello I'm debi and I'll be your waiter tonight what can I get yall?". We ordered our foods and drinks she brought us the drinks first of course . "So Rose what do you do for a living?". "Nothing I can't find a job and you?". "I have my own salon and planning in opening another hopefully soon maybe I'll think of letting you work for me" I say with this devilish smirk on my face. "Your such a hoe Taty leaving Chris then getting with s new man while still pregnant". I laugh "No you're a stupid hoe for fucking my man while I was pregnant and Chris your more stupid for sticking your dick inside her nasty pussy". I got up and grabbed gabby. "Taty hold up I'm sorry chill don't leave can we just eat and talk about this later?" . "Fine".

No one talked the whole time it was an awkward silence. "So Chris how's business going?" I ask. "It's good got some new clients from New York I think they gonna be a hit!". "That's great you gotta let me come by and listen to them soon" I say sipping on my lemonade. After dinner we went back to Chris place me and him chilled In the back on the swing. "Tatyanna I'm sorry for the hurt I cause you and gabby I wish I never did it but just know I love you okay?". "I love you too , I'm over it somewhat trying to move on grow up" I say holding. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead it was real sweet.