Casha

We pull up to the house and get out. I head inside, and take my shoes off, Malik lays on the bed "Baby." "What man?" "Don't do me like that." I get on the bed and sit on top of him. "What you want Casha?" "You to stop acting like this." "Like what?" "I already said it in the car." "I don't have an attitude." "Yes you do." "And I am talking to you." "Now you are." "Get off me." "No." "Casha." "Malik." It's a knock on the door. "Go away Jr." He opens the door. "What we eating for dinner?" "Food." "Shut up Cay." "We can order in or go out, it's up to y'all." Malik says. "Alright..... Stop being nasty." "Shut up, you can't say nothing about nobody being nasty."

"Yes I can, I know what that means when you do that." "Bye Jr." "Don't rush me out." Jr finally shuts the door. "Y'all something else." Malik says. "I know..." "I saw him peeking." "I caught you peeking earlier." "So." "Soooo you done being mad?" "Nah not yet..." "Whyyyyy?" He leans up and kiss me. "It's fun seeing you like this." "You play too much." I say laughing. My phone rings, "Hello?" "Do you collect these charges-?" "Yes." ...... "Hello?" "Hey Cay." "Hey Rico!" "What you doing?" "Puerto Rico with Malik, Jr, MaKayla." "Oh Lord. Don't end up in here with me." "I'll try my best." "Listen I need you to listen very carefully."

"What's up?" "What you know about your boyfriend?" "Like what?" "What he does for a living..." "Oh he's works at a celebrity agency thing." "30 seconds." The voice tells us. "Tell Jr be very careful it's something going on with-" the call ends. I get up, and go into the living room. "What's up Cay?" Jr asks casually. "So Rico called and he was asking a lot of questions about Malik and just told me to tell you to be careful." "Be careful for what?" "I don't know the call ended before he had a chance to say."

"Hmmm... Alright." "What the fuck was up with that conversation at the table? I thought you were done." "That's easy money Cay." "Still Jr." "Why you care?" If he doesn't know why I care, I'm not about to explain shit. I'm really offended by that fucking question. "Fuck you mean why?" "Forget it Cay." "What the fuck ever that's yo dumbass! Do you Jr." I get up and go back into the room. "What was Rico talking about?" Malik asks. "Just asking what you did for a living." "Why?" "He didn't say." "Oh okay... What you and Jr in there arguing about?" "It's nothing." I lay back down. "Just relax and enjoy the trip baby." "I'll try."

Malik checks his phone, "Damn it's 6. Jr still in the living room?" "Yup." "We gotta go meet this connect." "What's up with that Malik?" "What you mean baby?" "Don't baby me, you know exactly what I mean, since when you been in the game?" "I'm not only doing this for my client Cay." "Why they couldn't do it themselves?"

"I don't know baby, they paid for the trip though." "So that's the reason we're down here? Fucking classic." "Baby-" "Save that baby shit." "I'll let you slide with that wreck less but you gone have to tone that shit down, its not the fucking serious." He really about to make the ratchet side come out all the way. "Fuck you nigga. Play with your life do you but don't put my son father in the middle of the shit."

He laughs, "Oh that's how you feel huh?" "That's exactly how I feel, shit is stupid as fuck. You could've left me at home if your purpose of coming down here is a fucking drug deal." "Alright Casha." "Shit don't make no sense." I mumble and go into the guest room next to our room. 15 minutes later, It's a knock on the door. "You good Cay?" Jr asks. "Couldn't be better." "We're about to go." "What you want a good bye parade?" "Chill with that attitude." I look at him. "Uhm mhm." "Come here." "No." I say not getting up.

He comes in towards me, I look up at me. "Nothing is going to happen, okay?........ Can I have a hug?" "You don't know that." "It's going to go smoothly Cay, I promise." "Alright Jr." "Can I have a hug now?" "Why?" "Get your ass up." He says pulling me up. "Jr." "Cay." I was standing up by self now. "It's gone be good alright?" "Uh huh." He wraps his arms around me. "Give me a hug back." I wrap my arms around him. A minute later he moves. "We'll be back and then you can make up with ya lil boyfriend." "I'm not talking to him." "We'll see Cay." "I'm serious." "Uhm mhm." He says leaving out.