Casha

I wake up and see Jr is laying beside me and Jayden, both of them knocked out of course. I notice he put some cover over us I know I didn't go to sleep with any around me. "Good morning Cay." Jr greets turning over "Hey." I get up with Jayden still in my arms. I take him to his room and lay him in his bed. I cover him up and watch him stir around a little bit.

Jr comes up behind and wraps his arms around my waist, watching Jayden move around. Jayden finally gets comfortable and stops moving. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I move Jr hands and walk back into my room. I hear Jr shut Jayden's door and comes back into the room with me.

"What's up with you Cay?" "Nothing." He sighs, "Act like I don't know you alright." "Uhm mhm... You already know how I feel about that shit from yesterday. I been saying that shit since the beginning. I do not like her therefore my child will not be around her." "Bae I didn't think it was that serious." "Well know you do and why didn't you text me back last night?" "I got caught up handling business." "Sure." I say cutting the light off. He gets in and tries to scoot closer to me. I turn over and face him, "Chill Jr."

"No Cay." "I can't stand you." "I love you too." I roll my eyes and turn back over. Jr starts kissing on the back of my neck. "Nigga chill the doctor said no sex until 6 weeks." He sucks his teeth, "Cay your being a bit-" "Call me a bitch Jr go ahead... That's what I thought. You heard the doctor..." "You fucking buggin Cay." "Yup." I finally go back to sleep in peace. I wake up to Jayden crying, Jr had him tho. "Give him his bottle." I say to Jr. He doesn't say anything but comes over by me and picks it up.

Casha." Jr says coming into the living room. "Yes Jr?" "Are you still mad at me?" "Will you have Jayden around Taty again?" "Baby I honestly didn't think about it. She was the park jogging and then ran into us." "I get that and that's fine and cool. But while Jayden is with you you don't have time chit chat with her. I don't mind attempting to play nice but when it comes to Jayden that's where I cross the line. It may have been cool if we were still the way we were progressing towards at the baby shower but she done flipped the damn script. I'm not putting up with that." "Alright Cay I got you."

"Well now I'm done being mad." I say smiling. "Good so can I get a kiss?" I playfully roll my eyes, "Where have your lips been?" "Where they're always at. On you." He says leaning down to kiss me. "Alright alright." I say trying to move his face from my neck. He leans up and smirks. "Stop blushing." "Stop kissing my neck and I will." "That's cute." "Shut up Jr." He laughs and then sits beside me.

"I like seeing you blush." "Chill." "What if I don't want to baby mama?" I smile, "Well you don't have an option Jr." Jayden starts to fuss so I pick him up and kiss him on the cheek while rocking him in my arms. He quiets down. "Oh he gets one but I don't?" Jr asks. I laugh and kiss his cheek too but he moves so I kiss his lips. He tried to deepen the kiss but I pull away. "Happy now?" "I am very happy. I'll be even happier once these six weeks are up." He says smirking.

I get up and take Jayden to his room while he's sleeping and grab the baby monitor. I'm hungry so I head straight to the kitchen to whip me up something to eat.

"Where's Jay?" Jr asks coming in from doing something outside. "Still sleep" "I'll be in the living room let me know once lunch is done." "Who said I'm cooking enough for you?" "You always do even when yo ass mad at me." I laugh at him. "Oh we're going to take us a mini trip tomorrow." He informs me. "Where we going?" "You'll see." "How long should I pack for?" "2 days and don't bring the phones and chargers and all that shit. It will just be us and Jayden." "Okay Jr." I'm excited, I could use a trip away from everyone and have my man and son to myself.

"You wanna know what I noticed?" "What?" "When I was dickin yo ass down, I had less of that attitude of yours to deal with." "Boy hush." "I'm serious. This dick make em pipe down." "It better not be no em messing with my dick." I say jokingly yet serious. "Oh shit, I like that." He says laughing. "I'm serious Jr." "Nah you don't have nothing to worry about baby." "Okay." We hear Jayden starting to cry on the baby monitor. "I'll go.. you finish cooking my lunch Anna Mae." "Yeah I got your Anna Mae alright." He laughs and goes up the stairs.

I can hear him singing Jayden a song and his crying calms down. It made me smile. I finish cooking lunch and Jr brings Jayden down. "Hey my baby." I kiss Jayden. Jr sits in the dining room. I make the both of us some plates and Jayden a bottle. I give Jr his plate and grab Jayden and start feeding him. By the time Jr is done eating I'm finishing with Jayden. "I'll heat your food up and then I'll grab him." Jr says leaving with my plate and going into the kitchen.

He comes back and puts my plate down then grabs Jayden. "Thanks bae" "No problem baby girl." I finish eating and we decided to take Jayden to the aquarium. We get dressed and leave. Once we get back home I pack the three of a bag for this trip. Jr feeds Jayden while I take a shower. Jayden is sleep by the time I get out.

Jr puts him in his room, sitting the baby monitor on the nightstand and goes to take a shower. I lay down in the bed literally tired. I was going to sleep good tonight. Jr gets out and covers up beside me. It feels good to be wrapped in his arms. "I love you Jr." "I love you too Cay." He kisses my cheek.