Tatyanna

Gabby finish eating she had this smile on her face but wasn't looking at me Jordan was behind me. "Hey you. "He says to gabby. She reach out her tiny hands and Jordan holds her she loves him it so strange how attached she is to him. "I'm next in line". I look up at Jordan "What you mean?" . "Daddy is hungry too" I laugh . "You so nasty Jordan".

We decided to take Gabby shopping I wanted more clothes for her. I drove my Mercedes today Jordan was in the passenger. There was no parking but I got this handicap sign cause of gabby I used it all day especially on days like these. Gabby loves being around people.

We go to the baby part of forever 21 they had the cutest tutu and I found some matching boots. I had two bags full of clothes and it was all for gabby I had a few things in there for me. The line for the cash registers were packed the lady couldn't keep her eyes off Jordan. "Ma'am if this is my husband why you staring at him like you tryna fuck him?" I say. "I-I-m sorry he is just really handsome". I smiled and rolled my eyes. It all came out for $400 I was about to pay when Jordan took out his wallet." Jordan you don't have too". "I want too Taty".

We go straight home and I put all the clothes up. Gabby had enough clothes now I even brought a few things when she got older she'd fit them. "Tatyana can Chris mom watch gabby me and Malik have a date set up for you and Cay". "Oh joy" I say slightly smiling. "Don't be that way y'all cousin move on from whatever y'all got going on". I called Chris mom she said she would be happy to watch Gabby I told her come get her from me she was close by. "Jordan can you get that for me" I asked him while I got gabby ready Chris mom Linda was here.
"Oh hello who are you?" . I hear her ask Jordan. "Hello pleasure too meet you the names Jordan , Tatyana's boyfriend" . "Interesting I didn't know about you". "Well here are her things Linda and I'll carry her too the car".

We walk out I strapped her in and give her a kiss on her nose. "Bye gabby wabby" she made her baby noise and smiled. "Tatyanna I don't really approve of this relationship you got here with my grand baby around". Oh gosh here we go I thought. "Linda thanks for the advice I'm grown and I know how to take car of gabby.

"You ready baby?" Jordan asked when I get in. I nodded grabbed my phone and we left. When we get there this little picnic was all set up "Oh my gosh, this cute" I say looking at Jordan and Malik. I sat down on the other side away from Cay. "So y'all ain't gonna speak" Jordan says. I guess he want to be peace maker today . "Hey cay" I say. "What up cousin" . "Make up fixed today" oh her little slick ass "Yes it is Cay , I see yours isn't". "Oh I don't have a reason to cover up anything" she full of it I can just tell all her shit. I start talking to Jordan telling him thank you I kissed him. They started talking about football cause these kids threw a ball over here and Malik threw it back not a huge sport fan. "Anyway.. What else we doing today?" I say trying to change the subject. "You got somewhere to be?" Jordan ask. "No I was just tired of the football talk" . Cay laughs Malik covers her mouth good job Malik put a muzzle on her. Rico stopped by what a coincidence he did but he out the business sad to hear what went down with him and that girl. He gave her a early birthday gift "Cute bag" I say.

Then Cay asked for desserts Jordan gets up what her man leg broken. "Why Malik can't get up" . "Don't put me in this" Malik says I have nothing against him just why can't he do it. "I'm just saying". "It's fine baby" Jordan says to me. I turn back to Cay "Or Cay you could've got it.." "He says he has it Taty". "Can you ever do for yourself first Jr, now him?" I ask with a attitude. Malik puts his hands over her mouth and whisper something to her. "No let her speak Malik she a grown ass women". "Well Taty you got all this shit to say how I want Jr but you want him just as bad" . "Nah love I have self control". "Sure but that isn't what Jr told me" . "No but you gossiping to him like some little high school kid I'm sure you and him got a lot to say that ain't about Jayden". "What me and Jr talks about doesn't concern you. Gossiping, bitch who? the ONLY thing I asked him about was you and him that's it. I swear I can't be nice not even for a fucking minute. So fuck it, since we call ourselves trying to tell all, how about YOU tell Jordan what's on your neck and WHO put it there."

"That's really funny Cay but I'm sure by now you fucking around with Jr I peep all y'all little shit". "Girl bye ain't nobody sleeping with Jr but you might be !" She I say. "Taty what she talking about let me see ya neck"Jordan says I moved back but he grabbed me he took a napkin and smeared the makeup off my neck fuck I thought to myself. "That's real cute Taty that's what y'all two mad over some nigga that dog y'all shit" Jordan say. "Thanks Cay ! Fuck Jordan chill let me explain!". "Y'all immature for that Cay I thought you said it was other shit not stupid stuff like this and are you fucking him?" . "No I'm not Malik"she says to him. Him and Jordan get up and walk off on us leaving us sitting there.

We get up and start looking for them they was by the snack bar. "Jordan" he didn't he even look at me. "Jordan please look at me" he didn't move. "Taty I ain't got shit to say to you I thought you was ready to move on from Chris but shit you ain't even move on from Jr yet!.... Why you with me got me looking like a fool chasing after you" . "You just like the rest of them I really thought you was better over here arguing some nigga none of y'all with". "Just go Taty I'll get back to my place perfectly with out you" I was shocked my throat was dry tear ran down my face.

I sat in the car crying for a few I drove off to this nice quite place my mom would take me when we came down here to visit grandma. "Tatyanna Harris what has gotten into you ?" I look around but there is no one here. "Tatyanna it's mom listen Im proud of you my beautiful grand daughter , you and your cousin Cay made up . You guys need to stop arguing" I started crying more . "Mom it isn't my fault I still care for him, I'm still attached to him he just does something to me... But I'm trying to get over him I really am". "I love you Tatyanna remember that" I feel this cool breeze pass on my face I knew she was gone.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Some people are thinking Tatyanna is crazy , she's not some people (believe) that they can hear the spirits/ghost of people that died that were close to them 😭 just to clear that up. You guys never heard of like ghost whisperers and stuff 💀