Casha

The next few weeks go by.. Jr attempts to every now and then to get us back at the house. He still comes over to see Jayden. My phone rings it's an unsaved number calls. "Hello?" "May I speak to Cay?" "This is her, who is this?" "I see you didn't save my number." I look at phone and think for a second. "This wouldn't happen to be Jamal would it?" I ask laughing. He laughs, "Yes, yes it is. Dang girl you were going to leave me hanging."

"Nah nah nothing like that. The life of mother is a busy one." "I understand, too busy to accompany me to dinner tonight?" "Hmmm I don't know about that." "You can get out the house and have some fun and it's the least you can do by not saving my number." Hmm offer sounds so tempting. "Sure. I'll text you my address." "I'll pick you up at 7 Miss Cay." "Alright then it's a date." We hang up and Keysha walks in shaking her head.

"I know you didn't do what I think you did." "Yeah I did. Now help me get ready." "Ooow bitch." She stares at me long and hard. "Keysha chill it's only a date" "Uhm mhm Cay... Where's Jayden?" "Rico said he was taking him with him for the day... I know Jayden will be good with y'all." "I don't agree with this at all just so you know." I smile, "Thank you" I text him my address I check the time it's already 5 o'clock.

I go shower while Keysha picks out an outfit. I get out and get dressed I fix my hair and she does my make up. I slide my shoes on and go out into the living room to grab my purse. It's 7 on the dot and it's a knock at the door. Keysha gets it. I go out and see out and it's Rico and Jayden. "Hey mommy's baby." I kiss Jayden on the cheek and see Jamal at the door. "Hey." "What's up you look lovely." "Thank you" "Where you going Cay?" Rico asks looking at Jamal. "A date see you later." I say rushing towards the door. I didn't feel like hearing a lecture from Rico.

I shut the door and see Jamal is waiting by his car. He opens the passenger door, "Your chariot awaits my lady." I laugh while getting in,"Thank you." We get this steakhouse restaurant. "So how was your day?" He asks "It was nice. How was yours?" "It's great now I'm here." "How did you get my number anyway?" He laughs, "I have my connections." "Oh Lord." "Nah, my buddy, you might know him, TJ hooked me up with it." That was shocking news to hear. "Hmmm okay okay." "So how's lil man-" "Really Cay!"

You have got to be kidding me, of all the fucking places this nigga here. "What?" I turn around looking at Jr. "Is it a problem Cay?" Jamal asks. "Hell yeah it is what the fuck you doing sitting here with my girlfriend?!?" "Is this true Cay?" Jamal asks. "Ex Girlfriend" I correct him. "Look it's clear you have unfinished business to tend to this won't be the last time you see me." Jamal says getting up and smirking at me. I can not believe this shit it happening. Jamal walks away and Jr sits down.

"Are you fucking serious Jr?!?" "Hell yeah girl, the fuck you thought." "I can't believe yo bitch ass just did that." "You better believe it. I was not playing with yo ass when I said forever." "Sounds like I need a restraining order." He laughs. I was not feeling this anymore and lucky for me this shit was an hour away from the house. "Take me home Jr." "Cool" We get up and leave.

While Jr attempted to talk to me, I had nothing to say. "That's rude Cay." "Your rude nigga.... Why can't you just leave me alone?" "I'm waiting for you to get over this lil attitude and stop playing... I'm not letting you go." "Same way you ain't let Tatyanna go." "Whatever" "No it's not whatever be straight up with me." He wanted me to talk now we're going to talk.

"Look I still have feelings for her but I love you. We only slept together once." "Really Jr?" "Yes Cay, I swear on my sons life" "Don't put that shit on Jayden this is your fuck up not his." "Baby I'm serious." He says with his accent coming out. "Yeah yeah" "Alright Cay I see you don't believe me." "Can you blame me?" "Nah not really and I'm sorry for that."

I laugh, "Get outta here.. Don't try and play the sympathy card." He pulls over to the side of the road. "Cay it's no sympathy, it's real talk man. I love you and my son to death man. Shit wasn't supposed to happen this way." "So you thought you could just sleep with the bitch and I wouldn't find out." "It's not like that." "Fuck you Jr." "How you feel?" "Why does it matter how I feel. You don't consider my feelings anyway." "I already told you what's up now we ain't moving till we get this shit out."

"I hate what you did, Why the fuck did you do that to me? I did nothing but love you for the dumb ass you are... Yeah I get it I can be a bit much at times and the only logically fucking excuse I can come up with is that six week shit but that's no excuse... It's unacceptable nigga.. You broke my heart again and I hope your fucking happy."

He wraps his arms around me. "No I'm not I'm miserable. I need you baby, I need our son. Just let me make this right baby, it was never my intentions to hurt you." "All I wanted was a happy ever after damn. Am I asking for too much?" He wipes my tears. "No... Stop crying baby." "I can't do this anymore Jr." "Just let me make it right please let me make it right."