Tatyanna

I gave gabby a shower and started dressing her when cay text me telling me grandma Sinclair was over her house and wanted to see Gabby. I told her I was on my way. "Gabby ready to see grandma?" She just looked at me. "I'll take it as a yes , I can't wait till you start talking gabby" this time around she laughs. I strapped her in and started driving. Jordan hasn't called me this whole week I'm so annoyed at this point I have bad luck with guys and I'm tired of all of this shit.

I knocked on the door and grandma opens the door she take Gabby from me and starts playing with her. I walk into the house and of course Cay and Jr all up on each other they don't get tired of each other in tired of seeing them like this I mental roll my eyes. "Hey cousin" Cay says to me. "Hey Cay ... What's up Jr?". Maybe I see them to much it's annoying I roll my eyes mentally again. Cay and Jr have a little moment and grandma told her to leave him alone. "See what I gotta deal with Taty" Cay says. I laugh it was fake I'm sure she knew this but whatever. Malik came and Cay went off to talk to him I was chilling didn't even speak to Jr I wanted to but fuck it.

Cay came back in and took Gabby from me. "I was about to feed her" I say. She wanted to do , grandma walks in talking about how Cay needs to have a baby girl of course with Jr. Do these people ever move on from that like she dating Malik shit maybe no one notice they dating but me. Grandma leaves and its me Cay , Jr and the babies I was not about to be stuck with them in already annoyed with them won't make it better I might snap. I say my goodbye and leave. I strap in Gabby she was a sleep I drove down to Burger King got me some food and Ice Cream it was just me and my lonely self.

Being home was horrible I put on some sweat pants and sweater and put in a movie. The movies was getting boring I just scrolled through my phone checking out what's new and of fucking course the famous couple pop up looking all lovey dovey. I threw my phone at the wall and tears just fell. "I'm done with all of this , I just want to be happy is that too much to ask for !" I said out loud. I got a bottle of ciroc from the kitchen and took a sip and just kept drinking from the bottle. Thirty minutes later I was almost done with the bottle I drank the last sip. Let me call Chris to come get gabby I don't wanna be like this around her.

"Hey what's good ma?". "Nothing please take her". "You drunk Taty?"Chris says looking at me. I shrug "Thanks Chris you're the best" I kiss gabby on her cheek and they left. At this moment I could care less about anything. "I need more!". I had two bottles of henny I took a glass filled it with ice and poured some it burned my throat but fuck it. Two bottles down and in feeling amazing. I picked up my phone and dialed the first number that came to mind. "I hate you I wish I never met you, you did nothing but cause pain in my fucking life , left me for another bitch !... I cried between these words... Fuck you and that stupid bitch".

I wake up with a major headache my eyes didn't want to open and even walking was painful. I grabbed some pills and water sat on my bed and cried I was about to repeat the same steps over in a few ain't shit to do might as well. I went in my closet pulled out my weed box rolled up two blunts and smoked. I was smoking my second blunt when my phone ringed I rolled my eyes at the name. "What?" I say. "Hey I miss you.. What's up with that message you left on my phone Tatyanna like you need to calm down". "Fuck you , Fuck the bitch you fucking , Fuck Jr , Fuck Chris , Fuck Cay , Fuck all of yall okay! Bye!" I hung up. I'm not sure if it's the weed and liquor in my head talking or me but it was nice to get that out I don't think I really mean it but at this moment it was true. My stomach was killing me I couldn't stand up or see. "Fuck" I looked for my phone and to dial 911 but everything went black before pushing talk.