Tatyanna

Jordan's coming back today form his little business trip I'm like really happy. I get dress in all black sun dress.

Pulling up to the terminal where Jordan's at. I get out the car and wait for him to come out. "Damn who you looking good for?" I hear a familiar voice say. "Not you" I turn around and jump on Jordan. "Mm I missed you so much" Jordan says hugging my tight. "So did I !" I tippy toe reaching up to kiss him.

Getting in the car I kiss him again before driving off. "What we doing today?" He ask. "I was thinking we go look at some place that could potential be a place to open up shop" I say. "Sounds good but let's get some food first ya boy hungry" Jordan says laughing.

I pull up to this little diner not too far from the airport. "How was your trip?" I ask. "It was cool , I got a new business partner and since I did that the company giving me a raise". "That's great !" I say smiling. "Thanks baby... How was it with Chris ?" He ask.

"Not bad actual his little girlfriend came and she was a little mad that I was there" I say. The waitress brings our food and we dig in. "You know this week made me realize Taty I don't want to be away from you , all I could do was think about you and gabby I want to be a family some day" Jordan says. All I could do is smile. "I love you too Jordan".

"This place is huge" I say stepping inside. "It's is you like?". "It's nice but I want to see what else is out there". We walk further inside there's a office space in the back with its own bathroom. I could imagine me being in here I'll have to put this as my number one spot for now.

We head back to the house. "So what you thinking about the spot?" Jordan asks. "I love it. I can see me all in it. It's big enough for setting up shop and that back room is amazing! That office is huge." "Maybe we could break in the new office once you get it." He says smirking. "Maybe, maybe not." "Oh that's how you gone do?" I laugh, "Maybe, maybe not." "Alright Taty. It's cool." "Okay I'm done playing." Jordan laughs. "What you wanna do for the rest of the night?" "We can chill here."